new to scripting

when i try to edit.im getting this message. why is it? please help me .

C:\Users\THOPPIL\Downloads\filterscripts\IA-A(DB).pwn(19) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "irc"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

your missing the include irc.inc in the folder pawno/include

Click me!

~ Enjoy, C a a r o t

the include is the folder.
adn the ^ link made me confuse. 1. Open pawno.exe ( Make sure you open the same pawno that contains all your stuff )?

Yeah dude, there are times when you open the pawno where your ncludes are not. happens to me tho. Now when you try oppening that GM go to the PAWNO.exe where the includes are and ckick him and then open the GM via that pawno.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 23 seconds.
I tohught we got over this ?

^^ that worked.. now i have a question wats #include <a_samp> // by SA-MP Team?.. now its showing error for that

Show the error and

Click that. Reputation please! ^^

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds. COME ON!

C:\Users\THOPPIL\Downloads\filterscripts\IA-A(DB).pwn(1 : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "a_samp"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.