How to create admin levels

I am making an admin script but i don't know how to make admin lvls correcttly so please tell me.

Admin levels are only an integer that are saved with player accounts and loaded with player accounts. What part do you not understand about creating correctly?

I mean how can i make a coomand which can be only use by a lvl 3 admin or higher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanjay
View Post
I am making an admin script but i don't know how to make admin lvls correcttly so please tell me.
Well to start it off, do you have a Login and register system?

The base of making the Admin Levels is actually in the command, /Setadmin,/Makeadmin, /Setlevel.

I don't have much information about your script yet so i will show you a Makeadmin command.

pawn Code:
CMD:setadmin(playerid, params[])
{
    new victimname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], adminname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], admlvl, id;
    if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
    {
        if (sscanf(params, "ui", id, admlvl)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "USAGE: /setadmin [id] [adminlevel]");
        if (id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "System: Invalid ID");
        if (admlvl > 10 || admlvl < 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"System: Valid Admin Levels: 1-10!");
        PlayerInfo[id][pAdminLevel] = admlvl;
        GetPlayerName(id, victimname, sizeof(victimname));
        GetPlayerName(playerid, adminname, sizeof(adminname));
        new str[128];
        format(str,128,"System: %s [ID %d] has set %s [ID %d] admin level to %i",adminname, playerid, victimname, id, admlvl);
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREEN,str);
        return 1;
    }
    else return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"  You are not allowed to use this command!");
}
Make sure you have you pAdminLevel in Enums

Then the base of your code would be

pawn Code:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdminLevel] >=1)
So for an example.

pawn Code:
CMD:jetpack(playerid,params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdminLevel] >=3)
    {
        SetPlayerSpecialAction(playerid, 2);
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREEN, "|__Jetpack Spawned__|");
        return 1;
        }
        else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, " You are not allowed to use this command");
    }
Only Admin's can use Jetpack command.

Thanks for helping i will try this.

With zcmd:

pawn Code:
CMD:admincommand(playerid, params[]) {
   if(/* your admin level variable */ >= 3) {
      SendClientMessage(playerid, 0, "You can use this command, you're a level 3+ admin, but it does nothing other than send this message.");
   }
   return 1;
}
You need to replace '/* your admin level variable */' with the variable you created for admin levels.

Can you give me a more good example of these codes beacuse i use zcmd plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
View Post
With zcmd:

pawn Code:
CMD:admincommand(playerid, params[]) {
   if(/* your admin level variable */ >= 3) {
      SendClientMessage(playerid, 0, "You can use this command, you're a level 3+ admin, but it does nothing other than send this message.");
   }
   return 1;
}
You need to replace '/* your admin level variable */' with the variable you created for admin levels.
My example was ZCMD.

Okay.

I will give you an example.

pawn Code:
Do you see that? What that does it says, If the person who is trying to activate the command inst a admin level 1- what ever. He cannot use the command.

So, Annother command.

pawn Code:
CMD:flip(playerid,params[])
{
    {
        if (IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
            {
                new VehicleID, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
                GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
                VehicleID = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
                SetVehiclePos(VehicleID, X, Y, Z);
                SetVehicleZAngle(VehicleID, 0);
                return 1;
            }
                else return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xD8D8D8FF, "You are not in any vehicle");
         }
            else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, " You are not allowed to use this command");
    }
This command says if the player isnt a admin, he cannot use the flip command and he will be sent a message saying "You are not allowed to use this command"

Is this a right enum?
Quote:

enum gPInfo
{
Logged,
Regged,
pAdminLevel
};

Yes i add that pAdminLevel.But i still have errors see:
Quote:

C:\Users\PART\Desktop\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\filterscripts\ad_killerking.pwn(95) : error 017: undefined symbol "PInfo"
C:\Users\PART\Desktop\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\filterscripts\ad_killerking.pwn(95) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\PART\Desktop\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\filterscripts\ad_killerking.pwn(95) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\PART\Desktop\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\filterscripts\ad_killerking.pwn(95) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\PART\Desktop\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\filterscripts\ad_killerking.pwn(95) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

That line is:
Quote:

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
PInfo[playerid][Logged] = 0;
PInfo[playerid][Regged] = 0;.
PInfo[playerid][Level] = 0;
new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], file[256];
GetPlayerName(playerid,name,sizeof(name));
format(file,sizeof(file),"MyAdmin/Users/%s.txt",name);
if(dini_Exists(file))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,LIGHTBLUE,"You are registered, Please /login!");
PInfo[playerid][Regged] = 1;
return 1;
}
if(!dini_Exists(file))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,LIGHTBLUE,"You are not registered, Please /register!");
PInfo[playerid][Regged] = 0;
return 1;
}
return 1;

return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey HD
View Post
My example was ZCMD.

Okay.

I will give you an example.
Yes, I know, read my edit quote - I didn't see your message while I was writing mine.

yes but dont forgot to load/save accountsM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanjay
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes i add that pAdminLevel.But i still have errors see:

That line is:
Why do you return, return 1 three times?

and do new Pinfo[MAX_PLAYERS][gPinfo];
on the top

Hmm iwas confused here. Can you show me how it should look like?

no im surfing with the mobile phone so iam sorry

I got new errors see:

Quote:

C:\Users\PART\Desktop\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\filterscripts\ad_killerking.pwn(31) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "MAX_PLAYER_NAME")
C:\Users\PART\Desktop\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\filterscripts\ad_killerking.pwn(101) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\PART\Desktop\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\filterscripts\ad_killerking.pwn(101) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\PART\Desktop\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\filterscripts\ad_killerking.pwn(101) : error 017: undefined symbol "file"
C:\Users\PART\Desktop\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\filterscripts\ad_killerking.pwn(101) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

The line is:
Quote:

new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], file[256];

this line is correct. post 3 lines for an 3 lines after this