My SAMP wont install

Alright. I had SAMP before. I deleted it because I didnt play it much, but now I want to begin again. So when I go to sa-mp.com, I go to 'Downloads', then I hit 'SA-MP 0.3c R3 Client Mirror by SA-MP Team' then when I run it as administrator, then I hit 'Accept', and then nothing more happens. What to do ?

Thanks in Advance,

Jorgen.

Maybe your PC canґt handle it, you might have many programs open or something like that.

Try installing after a complete PC restart.

Hmm you can try to wait...Or try to don't run it as administrator....

Already done. All of it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgen
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright. I had SAMP before. I deleted it because I didnt play it much, but now I want to begin again. So when I go to sa-mp.com, I go to 'Downloads', then I hit 'SA-MP 0.3c R3 Client Mirror by SA-MP Team' then when I run it as administrator, then I hit 'Accept', and then nothing more happens. What to do ?

Thanks in Advance,

Jorgen.
What are you PC specs?

Quote:

Maybe your PC canґt handle it, you might have many programs open or something like that.

Please only answer if you know what your talking about. Even if a computer cannot handle a program, it will show that when there running it or playing it, not the installation part.

Try to run it as Administration or, if not contact me and i will give you my SAMP folder.

Maybe ur antivirus/internet security is blocking it. Deactivate ur antivirus/internet security before the running the setup. hope it helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey HD
Посмотреть сообщение
What are you PC specs?

Please only answer if you know what your talking about. Even if a computer cannot handle a program, it will show that when there running it or playing it, not the installation part.

Try to run it as Administration or, if not contact me and i will give you my SAMP folder.
I have tried to run as admin and without admin, but the same thing happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme_playa
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe ur antivirus/internet security is blocking it. Deactivate ur antivirus/internet security before the running the setup. hope it helps
It would have shown if so.

< sorry I read wrong >