How would i to do this?

Well, we just formatted that string to include the rank name (which is dependent on what the code above it sets the "rank" variable to) so, all this code would go into your stats command. When you come to showing the player stats, just include "string" in another formatted string. Like for example, you could write a string to include some basic stats (depending on what you have in your gamemode)

Or if you just want to show the rank... just use
pawn Код:
SendClientMessage(playerid, color, string);
Example of a formatted stat string:

pawn Код:
format(string, sizeof(string), "Kills: %d    Deaths: %d    Player Rank: %s", pKills[playerid], pDeaths[playerid], pRank[playerid]);
Understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famalamalam
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, we just formatted that string to include the rank name (which is dependent on what the code above it sets the "rank" variable to) so, all this code would go into your stats command. When you come to showing the player stats, just include "string" in another formatted string. Like for example, you could write a string to include some basic stats (depending on what you have in your gamemode)

Or if you just want to show the rank... just use
pawn Код:
SendClientMessage(playerid, color, string);
Example of a formatted stat string:

pawn Код:
format(string, sizeof(string), "Kills: %d    Deaths: %d    Player Rank: %s", pKills[playerid], pDeaths[playerid], pRank[playerid]);
Understand?
So what i currently have will work?

Lol, I can't write everything for you, I've given you the basics, you just have to put them to use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famalamalam
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol, I can't write everything for you, I've given you the basics, you just have to put them to use
Haha i failed so bad, i for the SendClientMessage