3DText Color

How to put more color in 3DText?

Код:
format(string1, sizeof(string1), "[HOUSE]\n Price: %d$\nDescription: %s\nAddres: %s",HouseInfo[h][hValue],HouseInfo[h][hDiscription],LocationZone);
housesale[h] = Create3DTextLabel(string1,0x0087AFFF,HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez]+1,20,0,1);
"Price:" - Blue color | %d$ - Red color

what do you mean?

you can only put 1 color and outlines(the black lines around the leters)

xkiril, stop spamming.

Use hex

format(string1, sizeof(string1), "[HOUSE]\n {0000FF}Price: {FF0000}%d$\nDescription: %s\nAddres: %s",HouseInfo[h][hValue],HouseInfo[h][hDiscription],LocationZone);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0sT_
Посмотреть сообщение
xkiril, stop spamming.

Use hex

format(string1, sizeof(string1), "[HOUSE]\n {0000FF}Price: {FF0000}%d$\nDescription: %s\nAddres: %s",HouseInfo[h][hValue],HouseInfo[h][hDiscription],LocationZone);
Thanks.

Can you give me where to find color codes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0sT_
Посмотреть сообщение
xkiril, stop spamming.

Use hex

im not spamming... im just helping
if i were spaming then in all forum categorys last post was by me...

and Zmaxy :
use this picture:http://www.eligr.com/images/colors.gif
or this website(search for this there : "HTML Color Picker" ) :http://html-color-codes.info/

before you putting the color code in remember to put first: " 0x " then the color code,so it will work
for example : 0xE51313

For more colors, just write "hex colors generator" in ******, trust me, there will be some "variants"

but also, if you have normal color code and you want to "convert" it to hex:

for example the color is

0xFF0000FF

so, the hex "code" of this color is FF0000

Thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
before you putting the color code in remember to put first: " 0x " then the color code,so it will work
for example : 0xE51313
You don't need that for HEX embedding.