[GameMode] [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken0895
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow that is a really nice forum. Coillin totally should have taken you up on your offer.
yeah since he didnt im trying to make my own with some help if your good with GM we can use all the help we can get!

Nice Job .

Quote:
Originally Posted by WG Chinn
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah since he didnt im trying to make my own with some help if your good with GM we can use all the help we can get!
I'd love to help, but I'm not that good a scripter. The best script I ever made was a deathlist using callbacks from the wiki. Like in some freeroam and probably all DM servers were on the right it says:

WG Chinn (Picture of sniper here) Chicken0895

This would mean you killed me with a sniper rifle.

oh well dint reall need scripters need admins and mods!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
oh well dint reall need scripters need admins and mods!
Oh. Silly me. I always assume people need scripters since they usually do. I can't say I was an admin or mod of any big site or forum, but I can still help if you want. Unless I need to be a great fighter, then I can't help you there lol

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh. Silly me. I always assume people need scripters since they usually do. I can't say I was an admin or mod of any big site or forum, but I can still help if you want. Unless I need to be a great fighter, then I can't help you there lol
na im no big admin either im starting new i already got a guy working on a the script fix some bugs! then i hope we can get going im gonna get a server soon when i no the script is fixed and my site gets a little active i dont want to waist ne money! but go aheade and sign up on the site when i see u on ill show u around and tell ya what needs to be done

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
na im no big admin either im starting new i already got a guy working on a the script fix some bugs! then i hope we can get going im gonna get a server soon when i no the script is fixed and my site gets a little active i dont want to waist ne money! but go aheade and sign up on the site when i see u on ill show u around and tell ya what needs to be done
Ok. Good timing because I just found out my favorite server is closing

Quote:

i already got a guy

Guess who is that guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrki_Drakula
Посмотреть сообщение
Guess who is that guy
Really? It will be great working with you.

P.S. Chinn, I mistyped and made my user account Chicken0896, could you by any chance change it? I already changed my display name but it would be nice to be able to log in as the right name too lol

Quote:

Really? It will be great working with you.

P.S. Chinn, I mistyped and made my user account Chicken0896, could you by any chance change it? I already changed my display name but it would be nice to be able to log in as the right name too lol

Bingo! Yup, Its me. Tananana! Lol....

i got them fixed all....

NG Base - New, mapped, added NG Armory, NG Shooting Range, NG Helipad, NG Airport, NG Guard Tower, Added better fences and walls around base. Scripted: - You can enter in NG Armory and take out guns, You can enter in Guard Tower, you can open NG Gate...and...im not sure...but i think thats it for now...

24/7 - Fixed entering problem, added dialogs.

Vip Base - Added working Garage, and you can enter in the house.

Yo, i forgot what i need to do next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrki_Drakula
Посмотреть сообщение
i got them fixed all....

NG Base - New, mapped, added NG Armory, NG Shooting Range, NG Helipad, NG Airport, NG Guard Tower, Added better fences and walls around base. Scripted: - You can enter in NG Armory and take out guns, You can enter in Guard Tower, you can open NG Gate...and...im not sure...but i think thats it for now...

24/7 - Fixed entering problem, added dialogs.

Vip Base - Added working Garage, and you can enter in the house.

Yo, i forgot what i need to do next?
Dang bro THANK YOU! lol can you get on MSN we can talk about it there!

Sure!

I need to know where are all jobs, and how you can tuning cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgot
Посмотреть сообщение
I need to know where are all jobs, and how you can tuning cars.
Bro i wouldnt waste my time on this if i were you.

Full Script - v3 (RC5.2) - 0.3c.

I've downloaded it... BUT, when I register an account, it saves BUT, whenever I log in, I must take the new registering like I type my password but the registering shows up asking for MALE/FEMALE + BIRTHDATE + etc ..

wierd.. How can I Fix that ?

what i say is dont use it enless your a good scipter theres alot of bugs in this script

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yo the sites up as it should be!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yo the sites up as it should be!
Great, thanks. How's work on the script going? I read David's post where he said a lot of bugs are fixed. Is is ready for launch yet?

It has 1 bug which I can't solve.I registered and I leaved from the server.Then I loginned with my another character.Script gave me my old character's money.How can I solve it ?