Help, Failing beginner....

Quote:

if(strcmp("/makecaptain", cmdtext, true, 12) == 0)
{
new targetid;
if(!IsPlayerConnected(targetid))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WRONG, "Player Not Connected!");
}
else
{
if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WRONG, "You are not an admin!");
}
else if(GetPlayerSkin[playerid] = 255))
{
new string[256];
new sendername2[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
GetPlayerName(playerid, string, sendername2);
format(string, sizeof(string),"%s has made you a Captain, Don't abuse this position!", sendername2);
SetPlayerTeam(targetid, 0);
}
}
}
return 1;
}

With the errors :

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\Samp server\gamemodes\Carrier.pwn(397) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\Samp server\gamemodes\Carrier.pwn(410) : error 028: invalid subscript (not an array or too many subscripts): "GetPlayerSkin"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\Samp server\gamemodes\Carrier.pwn(410) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\Samp server\gamemodes\Carrier.pwn(410) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\Samp server\gamemodes\Carrier.pwn(410) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\Samp server\gamemodes\Carrier.pwn(410) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\Samp server\gamemodes\Carrier.pwn(410) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Line 410 =

else if(GetPlayerSkin[playerid] = 255))
Line 397 = if(strcmp("/makecaptain", cmdtext, true, 12) == 0)

Without the GetplayerSkin these errors come :

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\Samp server\gamemodes\Carrier.pwn(390) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\Samp server\gamemodes\Carrier.pwn(397) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\Samp server\gamemodes\Carrier.pwn(414) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Bureaublad\Samp server\gamemodes\Carrier.pwn(420) : warning 217: loose indentation

Line 390 = GetPlayerName(playerid, string, sendername); <<< This one is of another command ''/Selfdestruction'' ( only person that can do this is the Captain)
Line 397 =if(strcmp("/makecaptain", cmdtext, true, 12) == 0)
Line 414 = GetPlayerName(playerid, string, sendername2);
Line 420 = return 1;

Please Help, I cant continue scripting, Or give me a other example i have already tryed ''GetPlayerTeam'' but that crashes and getplayerskin diden't work too. (they can't change skin in my server)

help ?

You should look at how GetPlayerSkin works .... you don't need the [playerid] array because it's already a parameter of the GetPlayerSkin function, see here: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GetPlayerSkin

Can you make a example of how i must make the command?

pawn Код:
if(strcmp("/makecaptain", cmdtext, true) == 0)
{
    new targetid;
    if(IsPlayerConnected(targetid))
    {
        if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
        {
            new pSkin;
            pSkin = GetPlayerSkin(playerid);

if(pSkin == 255))
            {
                new string[128]; // Make sure your strings are ALWAYS no higher than 128 cells
                new sendername2[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
                GetPlayerName(playerid, string, sendername2);
                format(string, sizeof(string),"%s has made you a Captain, Don't abuse this position!", sendername2);
                SetPlayerTeam(targetid, 0);
            }
        }
        else
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WRONG, "You are not an admin!");
        }
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WRONG, "Player Not Connected!");
    }
    return 1;
}
See if that works, also, if you're wanting to create any decent piece of code, you should consider using proper indentation

Thank you mate!

No problemo PM me if you need more help.

Still, 4 error's can you give me your MSN So we can talk?

Sure, I'll PM you.

Okaay.