Bug List (CLIENT) (Updated frequently)

post 1:
Код:
So I was normally looking for rustlers on Easter Basin Naval Station. I found one at around 850 health left. So I pushed it to the water and waited for new one to respawn.

As I had flown for couple of seconds, I noticed my rustler was named as "LV police car"

About 5 seconds after this picture was taken my rustler mystically disappeared on the middle air.

http://oi56.tinypic.com/14cwv3s.jpg
post 2:
Код:
Looks like a sync bug. Were you in a LV Police Car before you entered the rustler?

Notice the /dl detects that there are 2 vehicles there.
post 3: (topic starter)
Код:
Before entering rustler, I was in a dodo. However I saw some cop abandoning this rustler and taking a new one. So I guess the other cop had driven Lv police car.
post 4:
Код:
A bug similar to this happened to me loooong time ago, I was flying around in LS with a police maverick and people called me a hacker, I thought they joking coz of "my cool flying skills  " I arrested some guy ontop of a building and he asked me how do I do that, fly a car on a building. I thought everyone was retarded until I did $veh in my police maverick and saw some car's name appearing. Was strange, happened to me once but I'll never forget it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donya
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok, idk if this can be confirmed but.

if you parachute down, and a rustler is flying and you land on that rustler, you will be stuck at the position in the falling animation, you can attempt to move and the animation will be applied, but you'll be stuck on the rustler.

if you open ur chute, it will just show your chute opened (you will have the parachute open animation) but basically. you'll be stuck on the rustler until dead-.- or force your animation

Vehicle surfing bug probably?
I've also noticed this, even if you use SetPlayerPos, to set a bit higher then the ground/object.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Err, I think I've found yet another bug-.-

Sometimes, you can enter a vehicle then enter another one.. and get a vehicle model desync.. so your flying a shamal, but people see a super-gt.

Proof: http://forums.crazybobs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9950
I've found the problem and it's here:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=267668
It's quite long because there's an experiment, and I want to prove that it's not my scripting bug (as I use the native functions to get the vehicle IDs and their models).

I also got a case that a truck is being mixed up with a seasparrow, causing some argues of the driver using a flying cars cheat.

great, atleast we have confirmed it now i hope kalcor looks into that nasty vehicle data bug..

Yet... another bug... when you pickup the default horseshoe object from gtaa, you get Horseshoes 0/1 on your screen.

I think that's the default GTA effects, just like picking up a health/armour/drug/etc..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
great, atleast we have confirmed it now i hope kalcor looks into that nasty vehicle data bug..

Yet... another bug... when you pickup the default horseshoe object from gtaa, you get Horseshoes 0/1 on your screen.
Should be fixed... bad for RP servers.

Thanks Leong and Donya. I'm gonna add the ID mix-up now.

I have not heard from the vehicle mixing but, but similar bug with pickups.

I'm using house system & Capture The Flag and sometimes when player pickup the house pickup, then server give flag for player.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok, idk if this can be confirmed but.

if you parachute down, and a rustler is flying and you land on that rustler, you will be stuck at the position in the falling animation, you can attempt to move and the animation will be applied, but you'll be stuck on the rustler.

if you open ur chute, it will just show your chute opened (you will have the parachute open animation) but basically. you'll be stuck on the rustler until dead-.- or force your animation

Vehicle surfing bug probably?
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
I have not heard from the vehicle mixing but, but similar bug with pickups.

I'm using house system & Capture The Flag and sometimes when player pickup the house pickup, then server give flag for player.
what about these Karlip s:

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Err, I think I've found yet another bug-.-

Sometimes, you can enter a vehicle then enter another one.. and get a vehicle model desync.. so your flying a shamal, but people see a super-gt.

Proof: http://forums.crazybobs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9950
This happened to me a few weeks ago, i thought i had installed some strange mod...

There is a temporary solution to problem with RepairVehicle adding wheel at the tail of the Stuntplane (#13). See the code:

pawn Код:
/* Description:

Prevent form adding 2 unnecessary back wheels to a stuntplane,
    when updating It's damage status.
*/

#if defined VEHICLE_DAMAGE_FIX_INCLUDED
    #endinput
#endif
#define VEHICLE_DAMAGE_FIX_INCLUDED

#include <a_samp.inc>

stock Fix_GetVehicleDamageStatus(vehicleid, &panels, &doors, &lights, &tires)
{
    new ret = GetVehicleDamageStatus(vehicleid,panels,doors,lights,tires);
    if( GetVehicleModel(vehicleid) == 513 ) lights |= 1;
    return ret;
}

stock Fix_UpdateVehicleDamageStatus(vehicleid, panels, doors, lights, tires)
    return UpdateVehicleDamageStatus(vehicleid, panels, doors, lights | _:(GetVehicleModel(vehicleid)==513), tires);

#define GetVehicleDamageStatus Fix_GetVehicleDamageStatus
#define UpdateVehicleDamageStatus Fix_UpdateVehicleDamageStatus
#define RepairVehicle(%0) UpdateVehicleDamageStatus_Fixed((%0),0,0,0,0)

try doing removeplayerfromvehicle while your in the air with a car, say you jump off a high ramp going over 120 mph, you will crash.

can anyone comfirm? s;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
try doing removeplayerfromvehicle while your in the air with a car, say you jump off a high ramp going over 120 mph, you will crash.

can anyone comfirm? s;
Er, never happened to me. I'll try it now just to see if i'm right.

EDIT: Doesn't happen. You also didn't give me the exact conditions: what car and which seat were you sitting in; passenger or driver?

I used a bullet, and I jumped off a ramp in ls.. I can't remember and I did like /ej and I crash ;\

Setting a vehicles health to FLOAT_INFINATE aka " (Float:0x7F800000) " will completely de-sync your player/vehicle to other players, on a hunter it will just show you piloting nothing in the air, which does look like a airbreaker.

pawn Код:
#define FLOAT_INFINATE (Float:0x7F800000)
Just discovered a day ago.

Confirmed, the Lorenc_ one.

So Zed was flying a Hunter as a gunship on SA-MP CoD: BO Server.
Lorenc_ set it's health to FLOAT_INFINITE.
After I got killed by it's missile, I respawned.
Zed was flying without a Hunter and he looks like an airbreaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
Setting a vehicles health to FLOAT_INFINATE aka " (Float:0x7F800000) " will completely de-sync your player/vehicle to other players, on a hunter it will just show you piloting nothing in the air, which does look like a airbreaker.

pawn Код:
#define FLOAT_INFINATE (Float:0x7F800000)
Just discovered a day ago.
Try making a new topic for this one to get more attention.

I have 2, if a player is in a checkpoint and the checkpoint is disabled OnPlayerLeaveCheckpoint is not called. It should be as they "left" the checkpoint.

The other one bugs the shit out of me as it limits the use of CreateExplosion. Any explosion type with the screen shaking effect needs a float distance smaller than 1.0 or the screen shaking will desync for the player causing them to have to reconnect. (The shaking lasts forever...) It is rather annoying seeing as an explosion with 1.0 is extremely small and on some types not visible. When set higher than 1.0 its like a 50/50 chance of the shaking lasting forever. I would have to recheck exactly what types it been a while since I was messing with it.

Alright, this is proved:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=277489

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
Could also be a bug in GTA:SA itself not just SA-MP.

I can hardly think that it is a bug in GTA:SA.
If it is a GTA:SA bug, you should see your vehicle explode, but actually you are not.

Also, you can still see the vehicle health without overflowing (in that case you will see 65536.0 instead of some other negative values). For comparison, the player health will overflow with a period of 512 health units (-256 to 255), but both yourself and other players will not see you die even if it is overflown. That means both sides are the same(as all copies of GTA:SA are the same, except those cracked versions). In this case, it is not.