[FilterScript] GAAC - Green Administration & Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by [BADBOY]
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry, I should of read better, anyway, still good job.
No prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Посмотреть сообщение
Great job on this xD
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggaN_
Посмотреть сообщение
You should add a /makeleader command, to invite someone to a faction.
+ /setstat (for cash, level, drugs, etc.) //maybe do a function how to add also commands for stats
an /uninvite for factions members
If I'm not going totally wrong, this is about roleplaying and has nothing to do with a administration/anti-cheat script. Correct me if I missunderstood this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatHack
Посмотреть сообщение
Good work, congrats
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I like the blacklist idea.
Thanks. By the way, I think I did not tell that I am planning to use the blacklist also for other games, like Counterstrike and other script-based multiplayergames. Well.. I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow, this is really nice. Good job!
Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oттo
Посмотреть сообщение
@ NuggaN_
Read forum rules and stop double posting.You didn't include dudb file.

@ FS

Very nice administrating system.Keep on!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basicz
Посмотреть сообщение
Awesome administration system!
I loved it.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boelie
Посмотреть сообщение
awesome! works perfect here didnt find any problems so far

Cheers!
Thank you!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey, can anyone help? Got Error by compiling.

C:\Users\Daniel\SAMP 0.3c Server\gamemodes\Crossfire.pwn(271) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "dcmd(%1,%2,%3)")
C:\Users\Daniel\SAMP 0.3c Server\gamemodes\Crossfire.pwn(2376) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerMoney"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

+

localhost doesnt start now after adding this fs. The window closes after 1 sec
Well, line 2376 does actually have no SetPlayerMoney. If you need it that badly, replace it with:
pawn Код:
GivePlayerMoney(playerid, (GetPlayerMoney(playerid)*-1));
GivePlayerMoney(playerid, CASHAMOUNT);
Ofc you need to replace CASHAMOUNT with the amount of cash you want to give to the player.

If I connect to my own localhost server, there comes no function to register or even login. I click spawn button, then I fall down interior is in the sky. and then I spawn in some farm, and no login function etc. can you take a look and see whats wrong? Even I have a register/login system in my script, if a player connect there comes no function to register/login. You fly in the air, fall down and your spawned. Used the Adminscript of GAAC

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/zbp2JVgm

//e: TO ADMINS: Sorry, that I posted in wrong section. Try to switch this thread.
TO GUYS: Anything wrong on my script?

its /gregister and /glogin idunno about the other stuff

but how can I do this that it appears or works by connecting? Tell me!!

Quote:

but how can I do this that it appears or works by connecting? Tell me!!

you mean like a dialog thats just not scripted in there its commands only

so which command should I add?!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
so which command should I add?!
Due to the fact that this script is majorly edited, this would be the wrong section ot post it. The errors do not have much in common with my filterscript, so post your errors in scripting discussion, not using the whole code, but some codelines, in which the error occurs.
BUT ANYWAY, if you want changes to be done, please tell me. I think the prohibition of changing the script by yourself was obvious enough, when I placed it directly over the script. For the people that ask themselves why I prohibited changing the script, it is because I don't want the blacklist system to be bugged by someone that does not know what he does.
This actually shows that you obviously made major changes in my script, so I'd like you to not use the edited version, if you want to use it, download the 'clean' version and use it, without changing it. If you want to do this stuff, which you did with GAAC, please do not use GAAC again, begin a new filterscript for that. Thank you for your understanding.

Nice job Dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice job Dude.
Thanks

Good job. (y)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
still trying it since 8 days. Could anyone tell me how I can install this to my script? I want to use it for my own game mode. Would be nice :<

cheers x
Just drag the folders, that are in the archive into your server-folder, to integrate the plugin, the includes and the filterscript. Then add GAAC as a filterscript in server.cfg. Do not modify GAAC itself, create a new filterscript, non-related to GAAC, if you want to add features to ur server, because else they might bug the main GAAC script.

Better if it would be /register and /login, anyways nic3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
Посмотреть сообщение
Better if it would be /register and /login, anyways nic3.
Well, people told me that they already had a /register and /login, thats why I made it /gregister and /glogin, so you can use the script, even when you have a /login and /register in your gamemode. Anyways, thanks

Important updates done with the new version. Be sure to recompile your scripts when updating! Have Fun.

Download GAAC v.1.1.0!

I followed all the instructions and also extracted the includes to pawno's file but this error keeps coming up when I complie.
"Fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "GInclude.inc"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost252
Посмотреть сообщение
I followed all the instructions and also extracted the includes to pawno's file but this error keeps coming up when I complie.
"Fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "GInclude.inc"
Hey Ghost252,
Make sure the location of the include is in \pawno\include of the Pawno-version you are really using. It is possible, that when you download a new server-version of sa-mp, it will still start the old Pawno.exe and not the new one. Make sure the include is located in the \pawno\include directory where also the Pawno.exe is located with that you load and compile the script. If it's not, rearrange the include and paste it into your old directory if existent.
If this is not the problem, tell me.

Why don't any of the commands work when I go on my server? Please help! Even the /gregister doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDHH
Посмотреть сообщение
Why don't any of the commands work when I go on my server? Please help! Even the /gregister doesn't work.
I guess you did not install the Whirlpool-plugin correctly, because this is just what would happen if you didnt.