How long to become a 'good' Pawno scripter?

So I'm getting fed up with immature server owners and people trying to make mass-profit out of servers at the expense of the community. I want to create a roleplay server simply to provide the best and most enjoyable roleplay experience on SAMP.

I have a lot of experience in a wide variety of roleplay servers. I have played roleplay servers in SAMP for four years. I have the ideas and the real-life knowledge to which I can translate to the server. However, I cannot code at all.

I start university in 2 months and will not be able to code often. Will I be able to learn how to code pawno ‘good/very well’ by then, and if so, how long do you think it will take.

Regards

Two months are enough, if you catch-up good. It's about practice, the more you will practice the faster things you gonna learn. Start by giving some time editing easy and interesting GM's, then make some small Filter Script's of your own. Be active on forums and go through threads to understand scripting problems, bugs and gain experience.

I do find it very hard, I registered in the forums in 2009 and started scripting then stopped later on , then continued. And still , i haven't got the hang of it.
I'm currently looking through a filterscript(admin system) LuxAdmin and if I need help I will either look at wiki , or look at tutorials or if I am really stuck I will ask a friend , or also post here.

So it just takes time and one day everything will be really clear, i think it depends on some people(like me) on how long it takes also.

Roleplay scripts are hard to script if you are new to pawn. I started off by making small DM scripts. Just make sure you understand what you are scripting and you should be ok. The SAMP wiki is also very handy for functions ect and of course the SAMP forums.

Is it too much to go straight into Ravens Roleplay? Getting rid of script I don't want, leaving the best script, and replacing it with fantastic new script.

How many hours in total, estimating, do you feel it would take me to learn how to script well?

Depends on how much you are willing to devote to it. As I said, the more you practice, the more you learn.

You could try to edit RFreeRP

It got the most basic features that a Roleplay server needs.
I learned scripting by looking at other peoples codes(like codes from GF) and i was reading tutorials 24/7. But however, If you continue to train, you will learn all the basic features about coding in pawn

Well, its a wide question. It depends on the person. Some people are fast learners, others are not.
Some people understand most things about computing and digitalized creation, others do not.
For some people it can take 1-2 mounths, and others might never learn it, even they are trying very hard.