[GameMode] [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b]

lol for me all bugg is fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA-Roleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
lol for me all bugg is fixed
And what gamemode are you using? It certainly is not the same one I got from Brandon

Bugs:
- Parachute thing does not work
- Skin bug - i got female skin again lol...its still buggy
- Engine bugs - still are there...i can rent the fucking car for free, you can abuse /rent or anything other...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrki_Drakula
Посмотреть сообщение
Bugs:
- Parachute thing does not work
- Skin bug - i got female skin again lol...its still buggy
- Engine bugs - still are there...i can rent the fucking car for free, you can abuse /rent or anything other...
Why don't you fix them then ^^

only bugg still are /engine but i fixed i can send /Engine

Quote:

Why don't you shut up then?
Read before you post something ^^
Quote:

join it and just report what's buggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha500delta
Посмотреть сообщение
Ill release the v4.0 with the request of those bugs to be fixed, I never experienced them...nor' the skin thing so..

We did report them but there was no response from Ryan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Javorsky
Посмотреть сообщение
Ill release the v4.0 with the request of those bugs to be fixed, I never experienced them...nor' the skin thing so..
how could you not have? The skin thing presents itself the second you join the server. If you are lucky you wont be affected but a majority of the time you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrki_Drakula
Посмотреть сообщение
Why don't you shut up then?
Read before you post something ^^
Ahahaa I can't read lol.

There is not even anyone on the server to report the bugs to anymore. I sure hope v4.0 fixes the script for real and does not take as long as v3 did.

If you can post this on the forums that would be great, cause I have to scroll up everytime to find your request, so just post on forums, and I will have the scripters be able to look there for what needs to be fixed , just report the bugs on the raven's RP thread!

( http://forum-frp.cz.cc/ )

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If you can post this on the forums that would be great, cause I have to scroll up everytime to find your request, so just post on forums, and I will have the scripters be able to look there for what needs to be fixed , just report the bugs on the raven's RP thread!

I'm losing my patience. You don't want to scroll, really? The bug report was on the page before this, it's not like it is buried in the middle of this thread somewhere. If you don't want to have to scroll then start a new thread here for the script instead of telling us to your forum. A lot of us don't want to register on another forum, it just adds to the list of forums we have to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken0895
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm losing my patience. You don't want to scroll, really? The bug report was on the page before this, it's not like it is buried in the middle of this thread somewhere. If you don't want to have to scroll then start a new thread here for the script instead of telling us to your forum. A lot of us don't want to register on another forum, it just adds to the list of forums we have to check.
He want just people to register on his site. xD but thats advertising and may not here. You can just post somthing and save the page. Than you can load that page and than you can see what you have post last and so go to the next pages etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragony92
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok, dont fucking lie this people... Nothing is changed, there are no bugs fixed...
Cop System Fixed? Untouched!
Dealership System Fixed? Untouched! Still buggy!
More Map icons? No!
More businesses? There are no new businesses!
More houses? No, there are no new houses!
Spawn skins fixed? I dont think so... http://www.dodaj.rs/f/U/co/1yrPRRac/sa-mp-094.png
More commands added? Yeah there are 2 new commands :S LoL /ts and /engineoff
Peter Griffin is now Jeffery King

Edit: and i forgot there are one more new pickup LoL
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

if someone need help for fixing ravens RP bugs contact me on PM, i have fixed all bugs, but i cant upload mod here because i am useing it on my server and there are a lot of changes and its translated to Serbian...
Dont lose your time with this f*cking noobs...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Oh look, another person who can't setup DNS properly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragony92
Посмотреть сообщение
Dont lose your time with this f*cking noobs...
Why you idiots so rough??!
He tryes to do something you guys never have managed to do!
So I ask you..
WTF are you complaining about if you can't fix it but he can..!?

So F*** off and stop been a litle baby that tryes to act mature...
Because I'm sick of people tryes to "ACT" like they are 18 but thay really are 12...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genious
Посмотреть сообщение
Why you idiots so rough??!
He tryes to do something you guys never have managed to do!
So I ask you..
WTF are you complaining about if you can't fix it but he can..!?

So F*** off and stop been a litle baby that tryes to act mature...
He tries to help people so stop complaining. I know a bit about ravens sricpt so I will be happy people who need help

You know what, fuck it, I'm the one who fucking to my time to edit this shit, and this is what I get, fuck it, yall can help your fucking selves!

I at least tried to fix shit in it, and this is the BS I get back, so fuck it!

You want fucking help with this script, stop fucking talking shit, and maybe I'll find the correct one and release it!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You know what, fuck it, I'm the one who fucking to my time to edit this shit, and this is what I get, fuck it, yall can help your fucking selves!

I at least tried to fix shit in it, and this is the BS I get back, so fuck it!

You want fucking help with this script, stop fucking talking shit, and maybe I'll find the correct one and release it!
Who is this text to then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA-Roleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
Who is this text to then?
To the people who are talking shit ! I said report the bugs idiots, not talk shit ( You are fine dude, you didn't say nothing @GTA-Roleplay

Some people just don't know how to realize how hard it is to edit a GM to make it bugless!