[FilterScript] [MV]_cPanel [EASY TO USE][ADMIN/VIP SYSTEM]

Oh one nice suggestion!
It would be really great if you add some CMD for vip to teleport the VIP in front of a shop! like Gun shop or ...
/viptelegun something like :P thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by P30SiNa
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh one nice suggestion!
It would be really great if you add some CMD for vip to teleport the VIP in front of a shop! like Gun shop or ...
/viptelegun something like :P thank you
Mmm, looks good Maybe i add it ;p

UPDATED!

pawn Код:
/*----------------UPDATES:--------------------------------------------------------
- Added cmds: /warn /vip(un)godcar /(un)freezeall /(un)godall
- Added AntiCheat (Anti HIGH PING + Antispam)
- Added stock SendClientMessageToAdmin - Sends the msg to admins and mods (> level 1)
*/

Hey boys x) (sorry for bump BTW: it's 48 u (y)) x)

Anyone has suggestions ?

Dutch :
Quote:

Dit forum vereist dat je 120 seconden wacht tussen het verzenden van berichten. Probeer het nogmaals over 25 seconden.

D'oh >_<

Quote:

Dit forum vereist dat je 120 seconden wacht tussen het verzenden van berichten. Probeer het nogmaals over 2 seconden.

(D'oh)І >_<

Good scriot buddy!

Just add some more anticheats, like anti-airbreak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexotronix
Посмотреть сообщение
Good scriot buddy!

Just add some more anticheats, like anti-airbreak!
Thank About anti cheat: i have already anti-highping, anti-spam, anti-minigun and anti-jetpack, but for the anit-airbreak i don't know how to make that ;s

UPDATED !

pawn Код:
/*----------------UPDATES:--------------------------------------------------------
- Added anti-cheat (anti-MG + anit-jetpack)
- New cmds: /spawn(all) /setskin
- If you logged in into rcon and someone do /admins then your level is 4 ...
- If someone is kicked/banned by the server (because the anti-cheat) then you'll find it in your server.log
- Added new stock: IsSkinValid(skinid)
*/

CMON ! No suggestions, reply's

Awesome job , Congrulaz!!
Add /giveteamscore, /getteam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
Awesome job , Congrulaz!!
Add /giveteamscore, /getteam
What do you mean with the cmds :S ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken0895
View Post
Great system. I like it.

Is it possible to make an on/off switch for the anti-cheat? When I'm playing only with people I know I'd like to be able to use the heavy weapons, without it auto-kicking me.
Thanks ^^ Well i can make a on/off switch But i don't have time right now. i will do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael@Belgium
View Post
Thanks ^^ Well i can make a on/off switch But i don't have time right now. i will do it
No problem. Take as much time as you need. Looking at your sig you are in finals. I'm a student myself and know what those are like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken0895
View Post
No problem. Take as much time as you need. Looking at your sig you are in finals. I'm a student myself and know what those are like.
Yeah ;p But still 2 days ... and the next exams are really easy

Click here if you're a pastebine people

Suggestions welcome ^^

HElp i need help can somebody make a command called /register and /login so i can put it in this fs so people can type /register and the dialog opens and all that cause im using the dialog on startup for something pleas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loading...
View Post
HElp i need help can somebody make a command called /register and /login so i can put it in this fs so people can type /register and the dialog opens and all that cause im using the dialog on startup for something pleas.
I can't help you

nvm the /register i need help you know private vehicle i got all the stuff no error on complie but some reason when i go to my car its theyr but theyr no modification on it like paint job and all and yes im using the jester and the stuff you put theyr help pleas

Quote:
View Post
nvm the /register i need help you know private vehicle i got all the stuff no error on complie but some reason when i go to my car its theyr but theyr no modification on it like paint job and all and yes im using the jester and the stuff you put theyr help pleas
Look on the first post .. and scroll down untill Tuturials

i did folow all but i still get the car with now modification i did all

Quote:
View Post
i did folow all but i still get the car with now modification i did all
Then you must did something wrong or you forgot something :S What did you do exaclty ?!