[Plugin] [REL]SAMP-MySQL v0.15 - SAMP 0.3 supported!!! corrected version uploaded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RAZ
ADreNaLiNe-DJ ]
For the moment, mysql plugin is single threaded and doesn't support very well concurrent queries...
So if you make a mysql_connect, you need to close it after querying...

And the better way to not crash samp server is to do like the fluid's solution
thats your solution man. i was doing the same thing he is attempting now (well, it was @ every query, not in a callback directly)...it was you that suggested i try creating the connection on server run and ending it on server quit.

When i use this on linux:
i edited that *.cpp file line:
to: #include "/usr/local/mysql/5.0.45/include/mysql/mysql.h"
then i do:
Код:
gcc -Wall -fPIC -c sampmysql.cpp -DLINUX -ISDK/amx
getting this:
Quote:

SDK/amx/amx.h:215: warning: ‘packed’ attribute ignored for field of type ‘char [20]’
SDK/amx/amx.h:265: warning: ‘packed’ attribute ignored for field of type ‘char’
SDK/amx/amx.h:266: warning: ‘packed’ attribute ignored for field of type ‘char’

and then:
Код:
gcc -shared -W1,-soname,sampmysql -o sampmysql.so *.o -L/usr/local/mysql/5.0.45/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient_r
but lmysqlclient_r.so is link to lmysqlclient_r.so.15 and it is link to lmysqlclient_r.so.15.0.0 <--- this is that lmysqlclient_r.so just renamed file. here is the pic:

so i am having problem when trying to use plugin:
Quote:

[17:29] Server Plugins
[17:29] --------------
[17:29] Loading plugin: sampmysql.so
[17:29] Failed (libmysqlclient.so.15: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[17:29] Loaded 0 plugins.

any ideas?

not "lmysqlclient_r" but "lmysqlclient"

i get same error:
[21:34] Server Plugins
[21:34] --------------
[21:34] Loading plugin: sampmysql.so
[21:34] Failed (libmysqlclient.so.15: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[21:34] Loaded 0 plugins.

used:
Код:
gcc -shared -W1,-soname,sampmysql -o sampmysql.so *.o -L/usr/local/mysql/5.0.45/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient

Upload the full version please to rapidshare. I can't download this file from http://dev.sa-mp.com On the half downloading crashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMXO
Upload the full version please to rapidshare. I can't download this file from http://dev.sa-mp.com On the half downloading crashes
Go to official pages (where you can find documentation), you'll have the links...

Quote:
Originally Posted by visagalis
i get same error:
[21:34] Server Plugins
[21:34] --------------
[21:34] Loading plugin: sampmysql.so
[21:34] Failed (libmysqlclient.so.15: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[21:34] Loaded 0 plugins.

used:
Код:
gcc -shared -W1,-soname,sampmysql -o sampmysql.so *.o -L/usr/local/mysql/5.0.45/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient
Try to create a link named "libmysqlclient.so" in the root directory of the samp server.
The link must pointing the "libmysqlclient.so" located in your "/usr/local/mysql/5.0.45/lib/mysql" folder.

I think it's a problem similar to the one under windows when you don't put "libmysql.dll" in the correct location.

i do this:
Код:
cd /home/gta/samp/
then
Код:
ln -s /usr/local/mysql/5.0.45/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so libmysqlclient.so
started server and...

Quote:

[22:49] Server Plugins
[22:49] --------------
[22:49] Loading plugin: sampmysql.so
[22:49] Failed (libmysqlclient.so.15: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[22:49] Loaded 0 plugins.

tried to do:
Код:
ln -s /usr/local/mysql/5.0.45/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15.0.0 libmysqlclient.so
(same error)

EDIT:
Код:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/local/mysql/5.0.45/lib/mysql/" ./samp022svr
do the trick now works like charm :P

is it possible that NULL in result set crashs the server?

It depends on how you handle this result set...

If you try to fetching rows when you are at the end of result set, you can crash the server...

Hi,

i can't start my SAMP-Server under Fedora Core 6 with this plugin. If i start the server, in my SAMP-Client appear the modename "Unknown" and if i conenct to this server, my GTA is crashing with a "beep" in the background. In the servers log are following messages:
Quote:

SA:MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.2.2, ©2005-2007 SA:MP Team

[13:58]
[13:58] Server Plugins
[13:58] --------------
[13:58] Loading plugin: sampmysql.so
[13:58] Failed (libcrypto.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[13:58] Loaded 0 plugins.

[13:58]
[13:58] Filter Scripts
[13:58] ---------------
[13:58] Loading filter script 'adminspec.amx'...
[13:58] Loading filter script 'vactions.amx'...
[13:58] Loading filter script 'events.amx'...
[13:58] Loaded 3 filter scripts.

[13:58] Script[gamemodes/betamod.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

I hope you can help me. I allready tried to link the lib in my samp-server folder, but there will be shown the same error.

you need to install libcrypto wich is a part of openSSL if i remember well...

hi! i don't now the funtion of the mysql plugins . how use that's plugins?and for what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer57
hi! i don't now the funtion of the mysql plugins . how use that's plugins?and for what?
if you dont know what mysql is, or what this plugin is for...then there is a very good chance you dont need it.

im getting the same error as him how do i install libcrypto with out root access?

lol installing applications without root access is impossible....

Is the download page down right now? I'm trying to download it but cannot get to the download page.

Try here

It needs libmysqlclient.so.15
It is the 5th version of MySQL
My server manager does not want to install v5...
Can you make this plugin for v4 please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkyKH
Can you make this plugin for v4 please?
He can't. You'll have to do this yourself.