___
DCMD or ZCMD?

ZCMD

ZCMD ofc.

ZCMD

For the second time: zcmd.

ZCMD ofcourse.

I prefer ZCMD

Either YCMD or ZCMD. I use ZCMD because I don't need all of the features YCMD provides.

dcmd

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Either YCMD or ZCMD. I use ZCMD because I don't need all of the features YCMD provides.
100% agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *IsBack
Посмотреть сообщение
dcmd
You are the only person on this thread who says to use DCMD. I think it's time that you explain...

There's nothing to explain. I just started scripting with DCMD and now I just don't feel that I need some other xCMD..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
There's nothing to explain. I just started scripting with DCMD and now I just don't feel that I need some other xCMD..
ZCMD is faster, and it's extremely easy to change from dcmd to zcmd (if i'm not mistaken).
Use replace function, replace 'dcmd_' with 'CMD:' and remove the extra defines dcmd uses, and ur good to go

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Which is why your commands take about ~5 times longer to execute than a ZCMD command. It isn't that hard to change command processors from DCMD to ZCMD. You could simply do "CTRL+H" and search for "dcmd_" then replace it with "CMD:" and you are done.

ZCMD since it makes your script neat and tidy and well less writing.

zcmd, works great and doesn't need the whole dcmd(ban,3).....

ZCMD, because is the fastest around and makes the code more readable and organized.

Zcmd because it's very simple to use and more fast than dcmd...

DCMD
Server where I have been playing is using dcmd and have over 200,000 lines with more than 1000 commands. Command speed is still perfect and will .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inteso
Посмотреть сообщение
DCMD
Server where I have been playing is using dcmd and have over 200,000 lines with more than 1000 commands. Command speed is still perfect and will .
The amount of lines and commands in a script mean absolutely nothing. You can create an advanced mode with less than 100,000 lines and 100 commands. By the way, if you change DCMD to ZCMD the speed of command processing will blow your mind.