[Include] IpCheck - Adverticement

Hey guys,
as I've seen a few questions about it on the forum and also got some requests by friends about something like this,
I decided to create a small function that allows you to check any text/string for an included IP.

The include contains a simple "IsIp" function that behaves like a boolean.
Here's an example how to use it:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerText(playerid, text[])
{
    if(IsIp(text))
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x999999AA, "You may not advertice!");
        Kick(playerid);
        return 0;
    }
    return 1;
}
So if I would enter "182.395.158.21" (or w/e) into the chat and would use my example above, it would send me a message and kick me from the server.

I hope you guys like it!

External download: My website
or internal download: attached below

Nice idea

Prevent from writing in other way?
Es:
Quote:

So writing an ip using commas or different character or making it understandable as this:
Quote:

Go to 192 168 5 254

P.S. Please post on pastebin, I don't want to download just to see the code

Nope, it doesn't prevent players from writing an IP with , : - or w/e... I'm gonna to add such a feature to it, later.
I'll also upload a pastebin

Works nice for me, thanks.

This is useless. People will always find a way to advertise on your server. Rather than relying on a faulty system, have a good admin team who knows how to operate. It helps to have anti-spam systems and stuff implemented as well; this way they cannot spam their server IP, website, or name before an admin can ban them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
This is useless. People will always find a way to advertise on your server. Rather than relying on a faulty system, have a good admin team who knows how to operate. It helps to have anti-spam systems and stuff implemented as well; this way they cannot spam their server IP, website, or name before an admin can ban them.
True, but admins have a life too and yeah you can better do all you can against advertising/cheaters/hackers as just leaving it as it ?

Nice script m8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Correct, this function cannot prevent players from adverticing, spamming, etc., however it can help you. It can be used as a support for spam scripts or w/e. Rember: This is just a function, not a whole script.

Good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope, it doesn't prevent players from writing an IP with , : - or w/e... I'm gonna to add such a feature to it, later.
I'll also upload a pastebin
ya...panto right...
they can make an advertise with out :: , : - or w/e
like this
Код:
Join My Server! All IP 10 0 0 1 PORT 7777
so i suggest you to make a script thet blocks you from sending up to 3 numbers(with space between them)
(for example: 3 numbers like thet :" 123 123 123 " and not like this: "123" )