How can i fix This?

Hey guys, i made a command for my gangwar deathmatch server which is /changeteam. it kills a player and forces him to class selection, but i found a problem. whenever he dies, at the spot he died, there will be a bottle or a cigarette on the ground. take a look at this. :

How can i fix it?

Haha I wouldn't fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdIce
Посмотреть сообщение
Haha I wouldn't fix it
Do You think it is automatic? no medicine for it? huh?

If it happens all the time, your server is the problem, but I don't know if it is a known bug but on almost all the servers I go on, I experience this bug. It happens at a random time, sometimes it is a cigarette and sometime a bottle. I am thinking it has to do with spawning because when it happens, you don't spawn at the right place, normally you spawn at the place that you are when you are choosing teams (or skins).

Does the player drops his weapons when he dies? I also experienced this bug many times.

Never seen this bug before, I can't really help you out. Is there anything on OnPlayerDeath or OnPlayerRequestClass that shouldnt maybe not be there?

lol

Never seen this before xd

It's a known bug. Respawn your player a different way!

I believe this bug was introduced after 0.3c was released. As "linuxthefish" said, try finding another way to (re)spawn players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I believe this bug was introduced after 0.3c was released. As "linuxthefish" said, try finding another way to (re)spawn players.
I've seen this bug with several skins only. not all skins.