6 month project

Really nice work, good graphics, it looks like a video game more than an animation. Did I take 6 months, or 6 months to learn?
Good job!

That's actually amazing - nice work!

Bad ending. xD
but nice animation!

Nice, kind of reminds me of the Need For Speed 4: High Stakes opening. Here is the intro for NFS HS that I uploaded on YouTube:

Thanks, if you view my lighting set up video, that shows how big the scene is.
also if you're interested in more videos then subscribe!

Lol, this is shit hot! Excellent work man had me engaged for the duration. Hope you get an A*

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.

This is awesome, I hope to play it in the future.

PS: Remember SA-MP community when you are done we want free copies lol, no really.

The video is very nice. Someone said that it reminded them of "The Fast and The Furious" which is the first movie of the series; that's because the sound effects are basically the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
Посмотреть сообщение
thanks, a lot of reference was made to fast and furious, the ending drag race of the first movie, it has the two cars, a supra and a mustang, ones sports the other one is a muscle car and a lot of the camera shots were from there too.
In the actual movie, the two vehicles which the actors Vin Diesel and Paul Walker drove we a Supra and a Dodge Charger. It wasn't a Ford Mustand and a Supra man... Anyways, very nice!

6 Months and just 1 minute?

Reminds me that car race scene crossing the train, from the The Fast and The Furious movie. Looks great in 3D animation

AWESOME!!

Nice one, but did it really took u 6 months?

6 months to come up with the idea, create concept art, story board, animatic, modeling, texturing, rendering, lighting, post production ect. ect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
View Post
6 months to come up with the idea, create concept art, story board, animatic, modeling, texturing, rendering, lighting, post production ect. ect.
rendering time ?
and ur comp spec?

is 3ds max better than cinema 4d ?

about 181 hours including test renders

processor: intel core 2 duo cpu T8300 @ 2.40GHz
memory: 3.00 GB

Those cars have no drivers xD

Nicee..

Not so big bump but this is freaking awesome! Keep it up like this

supra all the way<3

DAmn... looks liek school helps more than tuts on youtube... ;(