Would my GM be unique / would you play?

Hello,

After the recent months I've had a sudden increase in scripting, I'm feel I'm able to create my own roleplay gamemode.
Though, I'd like to see who would play on my gamemode, here are a few suggestions I have.

Name; Abandoned Rolpleay.

What is it about? Abandoned Roleplay is set in blueberry, you (The character) has been living there, though; some recent issues with the three main cities, caused an Nuclear war - Imitting huge, deadly amounts of radiation into SA. With the knowledeg you find, such as books - you will have to survive in the waistland. This means cooking your own food, increasing certain skills, such as 'Scavenger' skils which increases your rate in finding materials. From materials, you can make small items, such as a baseball bat, fishing rod and other stuff. After a certain amount of seconds - you emit X radiation, to decrease the radiation intake you have to find fresh water, canned food and things of the same nature. You are spawned in a Volt, name Volt 205. In there, you have a faction which would control the Volt, and control the land - helping others. You get other factions, such as raiders (I don't know about this, could cause DM.) which control the criminal aspect of the server.

Suggestions would be great.

It would be great.
I'd love your server if there will be a Special Reg System and a Proffessional Admin Team so the non-rpers would stay away .

It would be strict roleplay ofcourse. We have a host setup, domain and forums - It's just a case of developing the server. I'm working on the registration system now.

I'm sure I heard this "Abandoned" RP earlier!!

It was an old server of mine, though - it was a GF edit.

Sounds good.
I'd definitely pay a visit.

Yea keep the admin team under control and dont let idiots in it?

I think that would be the best to see in a unique script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats what I hate to see, People asking for admin and owner gives it to him and than he ruins the bloody server.

Thats why owners should NOT make applications for admin as they should choose from loyal and active members from the server because they will know they are choosing someone right.

The fact itself that it is set in (one of the cities in) Red County, gives a big YES from me!

I agree LS is over taken... too much servers with it. Country side and Sheriff ftw

No I wouldn't.