[FilterScript] [FS] Advanced Lottery System || Dynamic || Realistic

$$Advanced Lottery System$$

This is my version of a lottery script. There are probably tons of out there but I like mine. This is also my first script ever released on the sa-mp forums, though I am not a new scripter. My lottery script contains these wonderful features:

-Realistic Jackpots
The jackpots are realistic because the jackpot determines on how much the ticket cost and how many people purchase tickets. If you set a ticket to $100 and 5 people buy the tickets the initial jackpot would be $500. Although, you can always make it higher, by using a setting that I have put in. You can use JACKPOT_MULTIPLYER, which will multiply the initial jackpot to the number you set it to, so if you use:
Код:
#define JACKPOT_MULTIPLYER 2
It will multiply the jackpot by 2, so if the initial jackpot was $500, it would be $1000. If you don't want it to multiply your jackpot, set it to blank, which is 0.

-Fully Dynamic
All settings you put into the script can be used ingame to change by an admin aslong as:
Код:
 new EnableAdminCommands=1;
If that isnt set to 1, no admin commands will work ingame.

You also have a bunch of other commands and settings you can use to modify the script.

Settings
Код:
//Settings--------------------
#define COLOR 0x06BD12FF //the color of lottery text
#define LOTTERY_INTERVAL 1800000 //interval of lottery being drawn; 1800000 = 30 minutes
#define JACKPOT_MULTIPLYER 0 //leave blank if you dont want it to multiply the jackpot ammount by the number you put in
new LOTTERY_PRICE=100; // the price of a ticket
new TICKETS_BUYABLE=2; //ammounts of lottery tickets one person can buy
new EnableAdminCommands=1; //0 = no, 1 = yes; allows rcon admins to be able to change settings ingame
new EnableLotteryText=1; //0 = no, 1 = yes; shows a textdraw on how much money is in the jackpot
//----------------------------
Use the settings above to modify the code to your need.

Commands
Text in red is for rcon admins only.

/buylottery (Buys a lottery ticket)
/lottodraw (Starts a lottery draw instantly)
/lottoprice [amount] (Sets the lottery ticket price to the amount you put in)
/lottotickets [amount] (Sets the amount of tickets one person can buy)
/lottotext (Enables/disables the lottery jackpot textdraw)

Credits:
-lolumadd
-dracoblue (dini)

NOTE: This requires dini by dracoblue

Have fun and remember to reply!

Cool, never had a lotterey system on my server, I might start with this one nice work

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ĦŁ₣
ЉǾǖŦĦЗŁΛẄ ]
Cool, never had a lotterey system on my server, I might start with this one nice work

Thanks

Nice.

Nice release!

Thanks everyone

Nice

dont work tried and its keeps saying unknown command

Link is dead D:

Thanks! This is great for my trucking server

[UK] UrbanTrucking IP: urbanmfr.dyndns.org:1098

awesome

C:\Documents and Settings\Yannis\ЕрйцЬнейб есгбуЯбт\LotterySystem.pwn(69) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Documents and Settings\Yannis\ЕрйцЬнейб есгбуЯбт\LotterySystem.pwn(70) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Documents and Settings\Yannis\ЕрйцЬнейб есгбуЯбт\LotterySystem.pwn(104) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Documents and Settings\Yannis\ЕрйцЬнейб есгбуЯбт\LotterySystem.pwn(122) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Documents and Settings\Yannis\ЕрйцЬнейб есгбуЯбт\LotterySystem.pwn(141) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Documents and Settings\Yannis\ЕрйцЬнейб есгбуЯбт\LotterySystem.pwn(146) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Documents and Settings\Yannis\ЕрйцЬнейб есгбуЯбт\LotterySystem.pwn(153) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Documents and Settings\Yannis\ЕрйцЬнейб есгбуЯбт\LotterySystem.pwn(156) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Documents and Settings\Yannis\ЕрйцЬнейб есгбуЯбт\LotterySystem.pwn(19 : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Documents and Settings\Yannis\ЕрйцЬнейб есгбуЯбт\LotterySystem.pwn(263) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Documents and Settings\Yannis\ЕрйцЬнейб есгбуЯбт\LotterySystem.pwn(265) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Documents and Settings\Yannis\ЕрйцЬнейб есгбуЯбт\LotterySystem.pwn(465) : error 030: compound statement not closed at the end of file (started at line 465)

Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
plz help me solve this

Nice man really Nice

Good work

tnx nice work

Realy good job but it whould be realy difficult to won it

link dead and say unknown commant

Hey can you make a video of it?

Cool this is very nice

Good job!