#define COLOR_WHITE 		0xFFFFFFFF
#define COLOR_ATALK 		0x3333FFFF
#define COLOR_TALK			0x989898FF

#include <a_samp>
#include <YSI/y_ini>
#include <YSI/y_timers>
It gives me these errors
Код:
>C:\Users\Antoine\Desktop\AnteinoServer\pawno\pawncc.exe -C- "C:\Users\Antoine\Desktop\AnteinoServer\gamemodes\AnteinoServer.pwn"
C:\Users\Antoine\Desktop\AnteinoServer\pawno\include\YSI\y_scripting.inc(86) : warning 219: local variable "addr" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Antoine\Desktop\AnteinoServer\pawno\include\YSI\y_scripting.inc(109) : warning 219: local variable "addr" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Antoine\Desktop\AnteinoServer\pawno\include\YSI\y_scripting.inc(299) : warning 219: local variable "addr" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Antoine\Desktop\AnteinoServer\pawno\include\YSI/y_timers.inc(142) : error 036: empty statement
C:\Users\Antoine\Desktop\AnteinoServer\pawno\include\YSI/y_timers.inc(142) : error 036: empty statement
C:\Users\Antoine\Desktop\AnteinoServer\pawno\include\YSI/y_timers.inc(196) : error 036: empty statement
C:\Users\Antoine\Desktop\AnteinoServer\pawno\include\YSI/y_timers.inc(196) : error 036: empty statement
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
>Exit code: 1    Time: 0.349
In the Pawno.exe it compiles fine :S

What the heck?

Well, since you are complaining about not getting your questions answered I will do this for you:

post those lines that have errors, with each line commented with its number. (You should make this a habit when posting pawncc returns.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daren_Jacobson
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, since you are complaining about not getting your questions answered
Lol I made it a frickin' joke in that post. Will all of you please stop whining about that one post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daren_Jacobson
Посмотреть сообщение
post those lines that have errors, with each line commented with its number. (You should make this a habit when posting pawncc returns.)
LOL I did! And we all know that YSI has become sort of a standard plugin, so everybody knows about it. And the error can't be on ******'s side, because then it would have come up WAY before. And guess what, the search function didn't provide me with any answers. So it must be something in the compiling proces, I am asking if anybody knows what it could be.

By posting such an answer I'm not really helped. You just make a reaction which is worthless, it's just to complain about me for my previous post. Now people will look at this thread in the Scripting Discussion section and will notice it has got a reply and they won't bother replying to it.

I'm not saying this to make you feel bad, but these days you make a post with a witty or friendly question/remark, and all you get is people complaining about the way you make your post. Maybe that post was coarse to you, I'm sorry for that, but some people just can't accept I meant it in a good way. So please, let's get over with it. If you want to help me, fine, great. If you want to take me down, please pm me or even email me, whatever, but don't come up with moralics on topic with a concrete question..

Peace.

Well I dont know how and where to implement those parameters. I don't know what to do from here :S..