/unban NAME_LASTNAME

hey ppl after searching 10 hrs (i felt like ) im asking if theres a way to unban ppl by namelike the title says

i know the samp.ban has to read out per lines and then ??

i hope this will be answered soon

*bumb*

I dont think that is possible as the player must be ingame for that.
I'll suggest you to add a notepad file in scriptfiles with the banned names.
When you want it unbanned, just remove the name.

I could be mistaken, but as far as I know, you cannot access the samp.ban file directly via de server as this file is not stored in the scriptfiles directory. Something like this could be easily done in a MySQL database, however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I could be mistaken, but as far as I know, you cannot access the samp.ban file directly via de server as this file is not stored in the scriptfiles directory. Something like this could be easily done in a MySQL database, however.
How about

../samp.ban

? That would work as ../ it's the main location of the folder

i think i could make it possible but i need a code to let a file read out line per line and put the lines into a string etc.
then search the string for the username and if it contains it, delete the line and reload bans...

isnt that easy or impossible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I have used vortex and the old one for sure /ban bans into samp.ban and /unban from ban.samp

Well, there is a intresting way to do this, make a file called bans.txt or bans.ini, there you store the names of hte banned people, everytime they join the server and if their name is there, you kick them.
So if you unban them it will only recognize names.

This is the most logical way to ban / unban people.