Bug List (CLIENT) (Updated frequently)

Player icons disappears after a certain range then re-appears again (takes around a second).

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
Player icons disappears after a certain range then re-appears again (takes around a second).
Not sure but do you mean this: you're driving and the player in-front of you(far enough for you not to see them) has their icon repeadetly falling behind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlip
Посмотреть сообщение
Not sure but do you mean this: you're driving and the player in-front of you(far enough for you not to see them) has their icon repeadetly falling behind?
I'll make a video, hard to explain but it happens on all servers.

I downloaded the R3 update of client and ingame , the text have different "border" around it. Text looks unreadable on low resolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falenone
Посмотреть сообщение
I downloaded the R3 update of client and ingame , the text have different "border" around it. Text looks unreadable on low resolution.
you have to restart the game when change the resolution

I have the problem if someone takes a cam or make nightvision until he uses this weapon he seem to be freezed but in real he can walk where he want but everybody see him at the same place where you took the cam...

TogglePlayerClock is desyncing Traffic Lights, hope this can be fixed

I also thought there was this bug were, when using the sniper rifle, all objects attached to your head would be shown in front of the rifle's scope, thus making it hard to make the player see what's straight in front of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
I also thought there was this bug were, when using the sniper rifle, all objects attached to your head would be shown in front of the rifle's scope, thus making it hard to make the player see what's straight in front of him.
confirmed, this was bugged since SetPlayerAttachedObject was released/0.3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
It's called player streaming out + changing icon to smaller one...

BTW when player streams in, his ShowPlayerMarkerForPlayer set colour changes back to default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes I confirmed it, but I guess it's the way it does.
If you want to fix this bug you can script to temporarily remove those objects when you aim with sniper/camera in OnPlayerKeyStateChange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
If you want to fix this bug you can script to temporarily remove those objects when you aim with sniper/camera in OnPlayerKeyStateChange.
That won't fix the bug.. It will only make sure you won't get bothered by this bug..
It's not a personal thing, this bug, everyone got it..

Ciao,

Sometimes when you attempt to shoot someone on a bike or bicycle, he won't get hit although you can see him losing blood. In other cases, it will hit the bike object instead of the player.
I think this bug appeared in 0.3a but I'm not sure.

Bug number 16 has been added.

Thanks to Hiddos and others for confirming.

Diablosrogue: From what i understood, it can't be fixed by client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SFA]SpiRRiT
Посмотреть сообщение
That won't fix the bug.. It will only make sure you won't get bothered by this bug..
It's not a personal thing, this bug, everyone got it..

Ciao,
Ok it can't be completely solved.
Other players will also be unable to see the attached objects.
Anyway it isn't bad to do that.

I'm fixed the sniper bug.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=254151

E: Currently not synced. Shit, i'm idiot. Sorry

number 16:bug fix(not sure if it ectualy works).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm fixed the sniper bug.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=254151

E: Currently not synced. Shit, i'm idiot. Sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
lol they're the same topic.
Actually it should work because the attached objects will be removed.
However other player cannot see the attached objects attached on you when you aim with sniper/camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forum
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

It's not a fix however when the objects get removed, they should still show for others.

If you change your animation from the entering vehicle animation while entering a vehicle, anyone in streaming distance will instantly crash, including your client. The same happens if you try change your skin while entering a vehicle.

A bug fix could be scripted, though.