Problems Making My Admin script

Ok, sorry about so many posts asking for help (this is like my third one) but im following this tutorial: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Creating_...n_FilterScript

Код:
dcmd_register(playerid, params[])
{
    if(gPlayerInfo[playerid][PLAYER_REGGED] == 1)
	return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_ORANGE, "ERROR: You have already registered!");
    else if(!params[0])
	return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_ORANGE, "USAGE: /register [password]");
    else if(strlen(params) < gSettings[PASS_MIN] || strlen(params) > gSettings[PASS_MAX])
    {
	new string[128];
        format(string, sizeof(string), "ERROR: Password must be between %d and $d characters long!", gSettings[PASS_MIN], gSettings[PASS_MAX]);
	return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_ORANGE, string);
    }
    else
    {
	new password = num_hash(params);
	gPlayerInfo[playerid][PLAYER_PASS] = password;
	gPlayerInfo[playerid][PLAYER_REGGED] = 1;
        gPlayerInfo[playerid][PLAYER_LOGGED] = 1;
	GetPlayerIp(playerid, gPlayerInfo[playerid][PLAYER_IP], 16);
	new string[128]; format(string, sizeof(string), "You have successfully registered your account with the password \'%s\'. You have been automatically logged in.", params);
	return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
    }
}
I got this:

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(8) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "dcmd(%1,%2,%3)")
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(84) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(88) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(109) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(110) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(132) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(133) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(140) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(141) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(161) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(162) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(198) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(199) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(193) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "index"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(183) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "params"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(243) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "dcmd_akill"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\SAMP Server TKFS\filterscripts\TKAdmin.pwn(243) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ret_memcpy"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

17 Warnings.
As you can see its only warnings, but in game when I do /register hhjjkk3344 (password I made up) it says: ERROR: Password must be between 0 and $d characters long!

Now, I got dcmd in the includes folder so it isn't that. So, I have no idea what it is.

And this is in the password command. So again sorry for making so many help posts.

Well how about you fix those warning first? It says you defined dcmd twice. So probably once in the includes and once in your script.

The loose indetations are nothing to worry about. In most of my scripts it says:
Код:
warning 203: symbol is never used: "ret_memcpy"
, i'm at school atm, I will try and see the problem when I get home. But the tutorial is still in progress, so we might need the redefintition. If anyone else can help?

for that ret_mempcy the solution is #pragma unused ret_mempcy.
Yes, I agree with Backwardsman, you should fix the indentation, and delete variables which aren't used.