[Plugin] Audio Plugin

He must install the client, and this works at 0.3c I'm pretty sure.

Could someone show me an example of

Код:
Audio_OnTrackChange(playerid, handleid, track[]);

how could i make this play in a certain location? without having to type a command ,like using the IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint .

thx in advance

why is the client installation not working? when i select my documents/gta etc.. the install button is never highlighted so i can't install

Windows XP Intel Core

did you actually install your game in my documents? if yes,thats retarded,if no,point it to the goddamn GTA folder

dude, every other client installer detects when gta when i click on it, sa-mp client installer did? but this didn't?

its in My Documents/Grand Theft Auto San Andreas/

if i click on gtasa it doesn't highlight the install button so i can't install

yep this one doesnt detect where you installed GTA SA ,i changed the location to the folder in wich i have sa.exe and it worked ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBLTeam
Посмотреть сообщение
When you will fix this error? libcurl.dll ?
The libcurl dependency will be removed in the next version, though I don't know which error you're referring to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCheriyan007
Посмотреть сообщение
Could someone show me an example of

Код:
Audio_OnTrackChange(playerid, handleid, track[]);
There's an example in the filterscript included in the server package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekatluos
Посмотреть сообщение
how could i make this play in a certain location? without having to type a command ,like using the IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint .

thx in advance
Use Audio_Set3DPosition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donya
Посмотреть сообщение
why is the client installation not working? when i select my documents/gta etc.. the install button is never highlighted so i can't install

Windows XP Intel Core
There's a bug in the installer that adds "GTA San Andreas" at the end of every path you select unless it's already there. You need to remove it for the installer to continue. This will be fixed in the next version.

ok, thanks incognito.

i tried adding it like this

pawn Код:
{
    Audio_Set3DPosition (playerid, 1,1529.6,-1691.2,13.3,30);
    }
under public onplayerconnect . it compiles without errors but i cant hear the sound,where should i add it ? under what public ?

If i wanna add a radio from url how can i make it works ?
Ex: http://www.profm.ro/radio/profm_hip_hop_gold

Cant put the Client one in my GTA Sa Folder.. pls why?

Read Incognito's last post

I'm sure there are many such problems with the old version.

If anyone wants to help test v0.5, just send me a PM. Note that it requires a client and server upgrade, and the new version of the client is not backwards-compatible with the old version of the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
Посмотреть сообщение

If anyone wants to help test v0.5, just send me a PM. Note that it requires a client and server upgrade, and the new version of the client is not backwards-compatible with the old version of the server.
So in new version will be fixed the "libcurl.dll" problem ? Because MTA not working you must delete it to work.. And when you gonna release it

Why did you helped H-RP only with stability and performance? it's not fair for all to us. And you're not fair too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
Why did you helped H-RP only with stability and performance? it's not fair for all to us. And you're not fair too.
He's offered help to anyone that asks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito

Hello Incognito. Remember the PM i sent you some months ago related to GTA United Multiplayer plugin adaption? Did that bug get confirmed/solved on v.0.5?

When you wiil give test 0.5? I want to test release on my server and to know will he crash on it or no

Here's version for H-RP if anyone see something better just tell us here:
http://h-rp.co/public/files/hrpAudio05.exe

Translated from H-RP:
Quote:

Some time ago we announced cooperation with Incognito, author of the audio plug, in order to increase its stability and efficiency. The old version had problems with is not comfortable because the load it has provided the number of our players.

Charles II was so the new version of the plug. We decided to make it available for public testing today, but soon we will add support for several new opportunities. All systems and audio CDs are beginning to work again. Clubs and discos will begin to provide you a lot of entertainment in a great atmosphere.
H-RP is the only server, which works annexed below, not available anywhere else version of the plug.