Changing .pwn files

Hello. I want to change some pwn files on my server, but when I have edit them(change words) and compile it it says cannot find a_samp blabla but ofc I got it on my computer! Can somebody please tell me how to do this?

Is your .pwn file located in the correct directory?

Go to your pawno map of you server, run pawno.exe as admin if you have vista or win 7. And open your gamemode with ctrl+o and compile it. This should work.

I am using serverffs

Correct directory? I just dwl a FS(pwn+amx), open the .pwn file and change few things to my languages, press F5 and then I get error. Please help!

Edit: did you just downloaded a filterscript and edited the pwn and the amx? without the other servers files?
You should have the file pawno/includes/a_samp.inc.
So you should download the samp server package and then put your filterscripts in the filterscripts map, and compile them there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleOtter
Посмотреть сообщение
Edit: did you just downloaded a filterscript and edited the pwn and the amx? without the other servers files?
You should have the file pawno/includes/a_samp.inc.
So you should download the samp server package and then put your filterscripts in the filterscripts map, and compile them there.
I did that and:

\filterscripts\autorepair.pwn(27) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Repair")

my english is not 100% so please tell me if this is just a simple fix

Well it seems you forgot to forward something I gues, show me line 27 of your autorepair filterscript.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleOtter
Посмотреть сообщение
Well it seems you forgot to forward something I gues, show me line 27 of your autorepair filterscript.
public Repair(playerid)

put : forward Repair(playerid); above it, not sure if it works because I cannot see more of your script ;S