[FilterScript] [FS] TextDraw editor 0.6 - Multiple textdraw support, for proffesional textdraws

Zamaroht's TextDraw Editor V0.6
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
TextDraw Editor 1.0 has been released! It's fully advised to download this last version from here!
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

General Info:
With this FilterScript (or tool), you can make TextDraws very easily from in-game, and export all the lines to a file, so you just copy and past the lines on your script. This means, no more headaches for getting coordinates and so on.
It uses a menu interface, with all things you can do with TextDraws:
Now you can do multiple textdraws and save them to a single file, so you can do complex editions like the above one, you can have up to 95 textdraws.

For Text movement and Size changing, you will use "Crouch"(down), "Jump"(up), "Look Behind"(left) and "Walk"(right) keys. These will move the text very slowly, so you can use the "Sprint" key to move/change size faster. When you finish with it, just press "Action" key (normally TAB) to place the text.

Its very easy to use, even for new people in pawn.

Command List:
/text: Its used for open the Main Menu with the TextDraw functions.
/edit [id]: If you want to edit a textdraw you can alternatively use this command.
/moveup [id] [float amount]: Moves the textdraw in 'id' the amount of units scpecified in 'float amount' to the up.
/movedown [id] [float amount]: Moves the textdraw in 'id' the amount of units scpecified in 'float amount' to the down.
/moveleft [id] [float amount]: Moves the textdraw in 'id' the amount of units scpecified in 'float amount' to the left.
/moveright [id] [float amount]: Moves the textdraw in 'id' the amount of units scpecified in 'float amount' to the right.
/offsetx [id] [float amount]: Sets the textdraw in 'id' in the x position specified in 'float amount'.
/offsety [id] [float amount]: Sets the textdraw in 'id' in the y position specified in 'float amount'.
/height [id] [float amount]: Sets the height of the letter size of the textdraw in 'id' to 'float amount'.
/width [id] [float amount]: Sets the width of the letter size of the textdraw in 'id' to 'float amount'.

Credits:
All the script was done by Zamaroht (me).
Special thanks to:
  • IJzerenRita for helping me on saving system.
Seif's Edit - .pwn (Source file)
v0.6 - .pwn (Source file)
v0.6 - .amx (Compiled and ready-to-use file)

0.6 - 07/02/2008
Fixed: Bug where the semicolon wasn't added at the end of every line in the saved file
Added: Commands /moveup /movedown /moveright /moveleft /offsetx /offsety /height /width

0.5 - 07/02/2008
Added: Support for multiple textdraws

0.2.5 - 06/02/2008
Added: Support for custom file name, so multiple textdraws can be saved.
Fixed: Change on textdraws letter size, where the changes were huge.
Note: This version was never public released due to the instant start on the develop of 0.5

0.2.1 - 28/10/2007
Fixed: Bug with string line copied to file.

0.2 - 9/09/2007
First public release.
Also, remember that I'm not a pro scripter yet, and script performance could be improved, but that really doesnt matter very much in this kind of script, that are for single/personal/private use, cant ruin a multiplayer experience at all.
Feel free to edit the script acording to your needs, but please keep my name in the credits as 'base script by'

For those who were experiencing server crashes:
This possible happens for gamemode changing/server restarting, not sure why, so just add it to filterscripts line, run the server, dont change anything, and do the textdraw.

Enjoy! Coment if it was useful if you use it and if it worked ok ^^

Really good But the move faster button only makes it go up more. Not go faster. Bug maybe ?

Well, it is whats suppused to do
In further versions just keep pressed the key will move the text, instead of tapping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ●siη●zαмαяσнт
In further versions just keep pressed the key will move the text, instead of tapping.
Its not supposed to make anything faster and just work on its own ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissandrifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by ●siη●zαмαяσнт
Its not supposed to make anything faster and just work on its own ?
Exactly, but say "Faster" is more understable than explaining in a console line how it works

when i try to download it..500 Server Error

Quote:

Server Error
The following error occurred:

[ code=SERVER_RESPONSE_RESET] The server response could not be read because of an error. Contact your system administrator.
Please contact the administrator.

Mirror:

http://towlies.tr3nx.net/filterscrip...wEditor0.2.pwn
http://towlies.tr3nx.net/filterscrip...wEditor0.2.amx

Good job on the script. Really is useful and makes life easier.

PS: If anyone needs a little mirror for any SA:MP scripts/plugins contact me via PM and I can mirror/host it for you.

this filterscript is nice! ive always wanted to make textdraws. thanks zamaroht.

HI

i have 2 errors ^^

Code:
TextDrawEditor0.2.pwn(205) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetString"

TextDrawEditor0.2.pwn(1217) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetString"

2 Errors.
Plz Help.

Regard,Gwols

thanks you very good, fs good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwols
HI

i have 2 errors ^^

Code:
TextDrawEditor0.2.pwn(205) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetString"

TextDrawEditor0.2.pwn(1217) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetString"

2 Errors.
Plz Help.

Regard,Gwols
you do not have latest samp server package

Nice one! This should be Stickied Imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grove
Nice one! This should be Stickied Imo.
yeah, it is so useful...

i have it, but there come this 2 errors^^

Awesome, thanks mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwols
i have it, but there come this 2 errors^^

The script is compatible with 0.2.2 server package, you can get it from here

Nice job Congratz!

i have thx^^

and i have it translate in German

can i post here

I\'m trying to keep it in english, think if everybody want to traslate it to a different language

Anywa, thanks for the help

it doesnt seem to be working for me,

i type /text and click on "write text",
i write in the text i want click enter and then my game crashes.

Anyway to fix?

Thanks

Mikster