Displaying Stats.

Well i followed the tutorial by medal of honor team HERES THERE TUTORIAL
And now i need help making a command that displays peoples stats for example /stats [id]
just the stats that are in the tutorial kill,deaths,money,score,skin.

dcmd(playerid, params[])
{
**YOUR CODE HERE**
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by mprofitt
Посмотреть сообщение
dcmd(playerid, params[])
{
**YOUR CODE HERE**
}
I need help with the code itself can you give me an example? And im not using dcmd just using strcmp

Well my friend, Im not used to strcmp, if you were on ZCMD i can give you the command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rebel Son-
Посмотреть сообщение
Well my friend, Im not used to strcmp, if you were on ZCMD i can give you the command.
ok then thats fine ZCMD it is. Ill switch to ZCMD now.

~bump need this please D;

Код:
CMD:mystats(playerid, params[])
{
	if(IsInZone[playerid] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, SERVER_BOT SERVER_ZONE);
	new string[7][256];
	new Stats[900];
	if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "Logged") == 1)
	{
 	new Float:health; GetPlayerHealth(playerid, health);
 	new Float:armour; GetPlayerArmour(playerid, armour);
 	format(string[0], 128, "Name: %s\nHealth: %.0f\nArmour: %.0f\nMoney: %i\nScore: %i\nKills: %i\nDeaths: %i\nLevel: %i\n", GetName(playerid), health, armour, GetPlayerMoney(playerid), GetPlayerScore(playerid), GetPVarInt(playerid, "Kills"), GetPVarInt(playerid, "Deaths"), GetPVarInt(playerid, "Level"));
 	format(string[1], 128, "Zones entered: %i\n Times muted: %i\n",GetPVarInt(playerid, "Zones"), GetPVarInt(playerid, "Muted"));
	format(Stats, sizeof Stats, "\n%s\n%s",string[0],string[1]);// Note, Just add a new format.
	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_VIEWSTATS, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Account Management",Stats, "Ok", "Cancel");
    }
	return 1;
}
edit it