Freezing Loadingscreen still UNSOLVED ??

Hi,

It has been a few months ago since 0.3c was released. With all new stuff came one nasty bug. Some Vista/Win7 users are teased by this bug: The loadscreen freezes when you try to connect to a server. Now, it's 3 months later, and i still have this bug and see still no (working) solutions for it. I tried hundreds of 'solutions' for this bug, but i still have it. So my question is simple:

Is there already a working solution? If no, is the SA:MP team even trying to solve this bug?

Please, don't think i'm just trolling the SA:MP team by posting this here. I'm a guy that want to play SA:MP without problems. I think other people think the same about this, too.

Greetz,
Danny

Here is the solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
This problem is difficult for us to fix because noone in the SA-MP dev/beta team has this issue. It very well could be related to some new loading screen patches added in 0.3c.

I have uploaded a version of the 0.3c client dll with the loading screen patches removed:
http://www.sa-mp.com/stuff/pre/03cCl...ingTest_t1.zip

If you want to test it: Download the above zip, go to your GTA San Andreas folder and delete the samp.dll found in there, replace the samp.dll with the one found in the zip. If you want to go back to the original 0.3c just re-install from the 0.3c installer on the download page.

If this does help solve the problem, please report it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garber
Посмотреть сообщение
Here is the solution.
Omfg, this finally works for me! Thanks!

Thank Kalcor, I just helped you find It