We are in the need of some ideas...

Hello there people of SA:MP, how are you doing today

My friend and me are starting off a (yet to grow) community with a TDM based gamemode, we have the base, and most commands, but we need a goal.
WW2 is overused, Vietnam war only uses 2 teams... So, does anyone have an idea for a good goal>
It doesn't have to be existing wars or fights. It can also be like capture the flag-like.

Thanks in advanced,
GamerFFS Community.

Btw: I could not find a better section.

Yes: Don't base it on previously created things. TF2 wasn't based on actual events as well. Just add what you think is fun as it makes scripting it fun as well, thus making the quality better.

Sure, I can script what I think is fun, but I don't have inspiration right now...

Any ideas?

I know I shouldn't say this, because I had 8 months working on it with the original idea but, oh, screw it. Pearl Harbour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
I know I shouldn't say this, because I had 8 months working on it with the original idea but, oh, screw it. Pearl Harbour.
That's a decent idea, I'll think about it.

Mario Kart. With crazy checkpoints etc.
I don't know if it's taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha500delta
Посмотреть сообщение
That's a decent idea, I'll think about it.
I have a script with anti-cheat, admin system and other features sitting there, with nothing to do. So yeah, I just don't want my dea to be spread all arround SA-MP community because I was going past a hard time like you.

PM me if you want the script, it's already done.

Capture teh flag!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code_Red
Посмотреть сообщение
Capture teh flag!!
Very funny, too sad it's abandoned now and hard to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a script with anti-cheat, admin system and other features sitting there, with nothing to do. So yeah, I just don't want my dea to be spread all arround SA-MP community because I was going past a hard time like you.

PM me if you want the script, it's already done.
See, we already have a base with admin system, anticheat... But yours is done, right?

To other: Any more ideas btw?