SA-MP in mac

I have seen lot of people have macs, and they have to install Windows Just to play sa-mp.
As Gta San andreas is out for mac, i wanted to suggest the possibility of making samp or mac.
Its just an idea, dont hate

This "idea" has been suggested many times and it has been shot down - there's no point, just get Windows and use VMWare.

I dont wanna pay 300 bucks for windows and intall it JUST to play samp, thats stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise_UY
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont wanna pay 300 bucks for windows and intall it JUST to play samp, thats stupid.
What, it's stupid that you have to install the operating system that SA-MP was developed for in order to use it? Alright then...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16832116752
99 bucks... im sure you can afford it, if not, "borrow it" from Mr. Torrent

That would require Kye to develop a Mac Client, which would put further development off. And the few people that a mac client would please, will not compare to the MANY people that it will piss off.

I have a mac, and I would love SA-MP on it, I just know that it's unreasonable and I personally don't think that the need is there.

Seeing you bought a Mac for a ridiculous price already, I don't see the problem with spending a few extra bucks to get Windows.

I get what the point is, it would make SA-MP more popular, personally I would prefer to play SA-MP on my Mac over my Windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise_UY
Посмотреть сообщение
You know what's stupid? paying $2000 for a Mac which can't play games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewFArnold
Посмотреть сообщение
I get what the point is, it would make SA-MP more popular, personally I would prefer to play SA-MP on my Mac over my Windows.
No it will not. It will make people leave because then Kye will have to develop a mac client which will delay development. If you prefer it, fine. Get VMWARE if you don't want to buy windows, then here is not the place to complain about it.