[FilterScript] Rcon Admin FilterScript 16 Important Commands

Hey guys, i made this coz i think is usefull... When you create a gamemode and you want to test it, if you haven't admin cmds to test like to set money and this thinks... Just put Radmin in samp.cfg and than you have...
It has 16 commands... Will be updated, just tell me more commands that you would like to see there....

16 commands
All in zcmd
FilterScript
Only for Rcon Admins

Commands: use /radmin in-game.
/rfreeze /runfreeze /rban /rkick
/rmoney /rscore /rgoto /rgethere
/rkill /rvr /rsethp /rsetarmour
/rjail /runjail /rmute /runmute

CREDITS:
Ricardo_Manuel for the whole script
Sa-Mp team for the functions
Sa-Mp Forum members for the help with some of these cmds...

Enjoy the script:
V0.1:
Download Here
Updated:
Minor Grammar terms
V0.2
Download Here
PasteBin

Verry usefull for Begginer's

A nice start to someone who cant be bothered making their own.
Great effort ricardo. Keep up the good work.

Nice Ricardo :P
But I have a tip for you, English grammar tip:
pawn Код:
%s has gave you %d.
It is OR '%s gave you' , OR '%s has given you'. I'm not an expert at English, but I thought it was wrong, so I decided to take a look at a translater and indeed, it returned not really good text :P
It's not very important of course, but just a tip :P. Adn another tip:
pawn Код:
You has been jailed by
"Had" should be used by "he", "she" an "it". So when it's anything else, it is 'have'. So, You have been jailed by.

BTW about the he she and it.
Here's a word that could help you: shit. She, He and it :P. Learned from our teacher English

Thanks for all and kwarde, about the grammar thanks I will change it... I am since, i don't care with correct grammar, if i think i will do right but will take sometime, my problem is: I have learn english in gta sa and i have learn wrong, wrong words, wrong grammar, and like you could know, when we learn something , it's hard to change!
But i will give my best!

Thanks very much

By the way please tell me some more usefull cmds to add, i did release now coz no more commands on my mind...

PasteBin

Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markx
Посмотреть сообщение
PasteBin

Nice!
Me++;

Going to post PasteBeen now... Thanks

EDIT:
Posted pastebin with last version(grammar right now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for all and kwarde, about the grammar thanks I will change it... I am since, i don't care with correct grammar, if i think i will do right but will take sometime, my problem is: I have learn english in gta sa and i have learn wrong, wrong words, wrong grammar, and like you could know, when we learn something , it's hard to change!
But i will give my best!

Thanks very much

By the way please tell me some more usefull cmds to add, i did release now coz no more commands on my mind...
so you learned English from grand theft auto, you are amazing :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice Ricardo :P
But I have a tip for you, English grammar tip:
pawn Код:
%s has gave you %d.
It is OR '%s gave you' , OR '%s has given you'. I'm not an expert at English, but I thought it was wrong, so I decided to take a look at a translater and indeed, it returned not really good text :P
It's not very important of course, but just a tip :P. Adn another tip:
pawn Код:
You has been jailed by
"Had" should be used by "he", "she" an "it". So when it's anything else, it is 'have'. So, You have been jailed by.

BTW about the he she and it.
Here's a word that could help you: shit. She, He and it :P. Learned from our teacher English
Actually, Had should be used for past tense e.g. I had the book 2 hours ago. Have should be used for present if you obtain something e.g. "I have the book now". Has should be used if your talking about the present towards someone else e.g. He has the book now or %s was jailed by %s.