Online Earning

Hey guys,
We all know that there are many websites that pay for viewing advertisements. Most of them are hoax. Any idea which websites actually pay the amount?

Neobux

PTC are booooooo

I got other methods, earned 100 dollars so far.. Around 20 a month. No need to invest and u still earn when ur on holiday. Pm me if ur interested xD

obtw I only earn 20 cuz I'm only working for it for 3 min a day.. If ur really going to be serious with it (so 30 min a day, or an hour) then you'll get loads of moneyy)

You want to sit and click on adverts to earn money?

If your not 10 years old (like most on here) then you could go all out and get a proper job.

adsense pay up. i make a mint off them

Define "mint" plz?

@BMUK

Putting up questions on forum does NOT mean that they would be implemented. It does NOT even mean that the question posted refers to the person who posted. I'm not a 14 yr old kid like you & so I don't need your advice on my job. I am NOT a skool going kid like you, BMUK. Better finish your homework first before posting stupid & useless posts on the forums that cannot help anyone. I'm 22 and I work for an International Company.

Well, anyone else for good PTCs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donB
Посмотреть сообщение
@BMUK

Putting up questions on forum does NOT mean that they would be implemented. It does NOT even mean that the question posted refers to the person who posted. I'm not a 14 yr old kid like you & so I don't need your advice on my job. I am NOT a skool going kid like you, BMUK. Better finish your homework first before posting stupid & useless posts on the forums that cannot help anyone. I'm 22 and I work for an International Company.

By searching with ****** you can get many lists of sites you can try. Have you tried that? Not meant in a bad way, only a friendly advice.

And besides https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=201244 now don't you feel silly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prumpuz
Посмотреть сообщение
By searching with ****** you can get many lists of sites you can try. Have you tried that? Not meant in a bad way, only a friendly advice.

And besides https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=201244 now don't you feel silly?
Firstly, read the question. The question was "PTCs that PAY". On ******, you'll find many, yes. I agree. But not all of them actually "PAY". Many are a hoax. Here, people know about those PTCs that "pay" in real, coz many members here have mentioned about few PTCs that pay. So, as a gesture, I just posted a thread to collectively get the replies.

And about BMUK's age!? I didn't know it similar to as he didn't know mine.

And if you don't mind, can we stop discussing about all this shit and get back to the main topic?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
@BMUK

LoL @ homework jokes. Grats on that.

You're 22 and work for an international company? That could mean you sweep the floor for ASDA/Walmart.

Nubs on the internet always say "LEAST IM NOT A KID LIKE YOO" When they have absolutely no idea about anything. Before you cry please note that I said 'If your not 10 years old (like most on here) then you could go all out and get a proper job'. Not like I was having a major dig on you or or age.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I know BMUK.
And no, you don't know me. If you knew me then I would know you and I have no clue who the fuck you are.