[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

It's not "When player is IN Checkpoint"? lol.. you're talking about that it's like "When player driving IN Checkpoint". It's strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
==
must be zero. isn't that obvious?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not "When player is IN Checkpoint"? lol.. you're talking about that it's like "When player driving IN Checkpoint". It's strange.
OnPlayerEnterCheckPoint is called while the player is moving. It CAN NOT occur while that player is not moving.

On normal checkpoint (without streamer) all working okey.

Код:
public OnPlayerEnterCheckPoint(playerid)
{
if(GetVehicleSpeed(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) == 0.0)
{
ShowMenuForPlayer(Garage, playerid);
}
return true;
}
So.. in streamer i must do it.. how?

Is there any way to use switch in
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid)
Example - Not like this:
pawn Код:
if(checkpointid == SerwerInfo[sCheckpoint][1]
    || checkpointid == SerwerInfo[sCheckpoint][2]
    || checkpointid == SerwerInfo[sCheckpoint][3]
    || checkpointid == SerwerInfo[sCheckpoint][4]
    || checkpointid == SerwerInfo[sCheckpoint][5]
    || checkpointid == SerwerInfo[sCheckpoint][6]
    || checkpointid == SerwerInfo[sCheckpoint][7])
    {
But like this:

pawn Код:
switch(checkpointid)
    {
        case SerwerInfo[sCheckpoint][1]:
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "...");
        }
    }
When i'm trying to use switch i got this error:
Код:
error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero

As far as I know, by the definition, expressions in each case must be a constant value like:

Код:
case 1:
case 2:
And not dynamic variables like yours.

If - else is a 'condition' checking and switch is a 'case' checking.

But, if someone else has other opinion..

Can someone help me ? When i compile with the original include, the mapping appears but it make me lagg ( around 1 or 2 FPS ) i need to put 0 of stream distance in the include but when i put it to 0, the mapping doesn't appear anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shidony
Посмотреть сообщение
Can someone help me ? When i compile with the original include, the mapping appears but it make me lagg ( around 1 or 2 FPS ) i need to put 0 of stream distance in the include but when i put it to 0, the mapping doesn't appear anymore
Are you using the latest version of the plugin ?

Yes the 2.5.2 i juste redownload it 15 minutes agos

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes the 2.5.2 i juste redownload it 15 minutes agos
And you have the latest server package ?
Can i see a couple of your create dynamic object lines ?

Set the tickrate under OnGameModeInit()

Код:
Streamer_TickRate(50);
Set your object stream distance to 250

I test

The same thing ...

Show how your adding your objects to your script, just a couple of lines, it must be where the your problem is.

pawn Код:
CreateDynamicObject(983,-2017.02600098,-99.11920166,35.09722137,0.00000000,0.00000000,0.00000000); //convertffs(1)
CreateDynamicObject(983,-2017.02539062,-90.36914062,35.09722137,0.00000000,0.00000000,0.00000000); //convertffs(2)

Mine look like this:

Код:
CreateDynamicObject(1598,-1898.56518555,-2770.94628906,6.51191854,0.00000000,0.00000000,0.00000000,-1, -1, -1, 250.0);

I'll test to put all mine like that

Should work properly, thats how i do it without any problems.

Now, the objects are streamed just when i'm next to them but it had less lags...

How much do you put in streamer.inc for draw distance ? 250 ?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Now, the objects are streamed just when i'm next to them but it had less lags...

How much do you put in streamer.inc for draw distance ? 250 ?
Код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:distance = 200.0);
Its the last value to set stream distance.

~Yoshi: If it only started happening recently and you did not change anything about the plugin, then it's almost certainly a problem with your script. There's even one thing I noticed while looking at the code you posted:

pawn Код:
new car = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
for(new t = 0; t < 25; t++) // IDK what this loop is good for, but it has been made by the previous owner.
{
    Streamer_UpdateEx(playerid, posX, posY, posZ);
    SetVehiclePos(car, posX, posY, posZ);
}
Streamer_UpdateEx(playerid, posX, posY, posZ);
SetVehiclePos(car, posX, posY, posZ);
Why are you using Streamer_UpdateEx 26 times in a row? It only needs to be used once! That may be contributing to a lot of your problems if people are using the teleport command frequently. Also, right after the call to TelePlayer in dcmd_wff is a call to LoadDynamicObjectsForPlayer. What does that function do? If it creates objects for players who are teleporting, then they will see the objects only after they have been teleported. Doing something like that is better suited for when the player first connects to the server.

I think you need to check your usage of the plugin's natives and callbacks. If you're having trouble finding the conflicts, remove everything but your CreateDynamicObject lines and work from there.