SA-MP 0.3c RC client/server (Now released)

Nice, RC7 is released! i hope full release of 0.3c will be released soon.

Kalcor have you forgot the bug i told you about bro? the vehicles drop from moving objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej_
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice, RC7 is released! i hope full release of 0.3c will be released soon.
And I hope it won't be. There are still many bugs to be fixed, but it seems that nobody cares about them (https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=59486 and https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=151670).

Unbelievable how far this RC stage is going :O.

Thanks for RC7 anyway-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
Unbelievable how far this RC stage is going :O.

Thanks for RC7 anyway-
I was just thinking about that too...

Thanks, SA-MP team.

Nothing good at RC 7. I was hoping for more.

I have a sugestion. This SA:MP version is very optimised for Roleplaying.
But there are some problems with the New Fire Objects and basic fire.
The New Fire Objectives are un-solid. They can't kill you, and you can not extinguish it by Fire trucks or fire-extinguishers. Can you make that possible?

And the basic fire, like when a vehicle explodes, It's Random, and does not match with the fire at other players screens. Is it possible to make that the same everywhere? So when Fire-Department comes, They can extinguish the fire on everybody's screen?

I know this is kinda a big request, but I try to make Roleplaying nicer for everyone.

Thanks for reading anyway.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

[Oops I didn't knew there wher no more suggestions allowed, so now I am editing this post. I am sorry. ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordyO
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a sugestion. This SA:MP version is very optimised for Roleplaying.
But there are some problems with the New Fire Objects and basic fire.
The New Fire Objectives are un-solid. They can't kill you, and you can not extinguish it by Fire trucks or fire-extinguishers. Can you make that possible?

And the basic fire, like when a vehicle explodes, It's Random, and does not match with the fire at other players screens. Is it possible to make that the same everywhere? So when Fire-Department comes, They can extinguish the fire on everybody's screen?

I know this is kinda a big request, but I try to make Roleplaying nicer for everyone.
Can be scripted, you need to learn it and then come back here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCat
Посмотреть сообщение
Kye saied, in red, it will only fix critical bugs. Can't you read?
I was talking about critical bugs..

- Fixed problems with "car parking" other players and also problems exiting a moving vehicle.

Finnaly you fixed this bug. Thanks for RC7 releasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry for this bump of a month, but;
How to replace objects/vehicles/skins.
Blah blah ... to long
as far i know it not possible it would be cool because
then you can add zombie skins just for your server >.<

as far as skins i think this may help

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showwi...w+Skin+to+SAMP

As for vehicles i will research further

- [WF]Demon

Thanks!
So that's actually the replace. Just extract from gta3.img or something like that, and simply add it in the custom.img. Easy - thanks (I can already mod that stuff. I'm gonna make "Snow Santos" XD)

To put this in gamemodeinit but modeinit must be before the onplayerconnect public?
because my gamemodeinit is after onplayerconnect
so what i should do?
mode the whole gamemodeinit before the onplayerconnecT?

Man, i have a problem with string and dialog...
I have 15 strings in one command (format,format,format,format,.etc)
the script compiles correctly but in game the command says SERVER: UnkownCommnd. Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3nw00d_kri5ty
Посмотреть сообщение
Man, i have a problem with string and dialog...
I have 15 strings in one command (format,format,format,format,.etc)
the script compiles correctly but in game the command says SERVER: UnkownCommnd. Why?
Show the code snippet. Someone will help you.

Код:
	if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/help", true) == 0)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
        {
	        new stringuri[2048],string1[126],string2[126],string3[126],string4[126],string5[126],string6[126],string7[126],string8[126],string9[126],string10[126],string11[126],string12[126],string13[126],string14[126],string15[126];
	        format(string1, sizeof(string1),  "__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________");
	        format(string2, sizeof(string2),  "|    Account     |     General     |     General     |     General     |     General     |     Bank     |     Job     |     Faction     |      Other      |");
	        format(string3, sizeof(string3),  "|________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|______________|_____________|_________________|_________________|");
	        format(string4, sizeof(string4),  "| * /rules       | * /pay          | * /rentcar      | * /resetupgrades| * /report       |     /bank    |   /jobhelp  |   /factionhelp  | * /cellphonehelp|");
	        format(string5, sizeof(string5),  "| * /stats       | * /charity      | * /rentplane    | * /buygun       | * /cancel       |              |             |                 | * /househelp    |");
	        format(string6, sizeof(string6),  "| * /buylevel    | * /time         | * /rentbike     | * /lock         | * /accept       |              |             |                 | * /renthelp     |");
	        format(string7, sizeof(string7),  "| * /upgrade     | * /buy          | * /unrentcar    | * /skill        | * /eject        |              |             |                 | * /businesshelp |");
	        format(string8, sizeof(string8),  "| * /needhelp    | * /givekey      | * /unrentplane  | * /licenses     | * /usedrugs     |              |             |                 | * /leaderhelp   |");
	        format(string9, sizeof(string9),  "| * /get         | * /switchkey    | * /unrentbike   | * /lotto        | * /contract     |              |             |                 | * /fishhelp     |");
	        format(string10, sizeof(string10),"|                | * /id           |                 | * /spawnchange  | * /fill         |              |             |                 | * /coockhelp    |");
	        format(string11, sizeof(string11),"|                | * /showlicenses |                 | * /service      | * /fillcar      |              |             |                 | * /irchelp      |");
	        format(string12, sizeof(string12),"|________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|______________|_____________|_________________|_________________|");
	        format(string13, sizeof(string13),"|admin (1-1340): (/a)dmin (/ah)elp |");
	        format(string14, sizeof(string14),"|helper (1-3): (/h)elper (/hh)elp  |");
	        format(string15, sizeof(string15),"|__________________________________|");
	        format(stringuri, sizeof(stringuri), "%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s",string1,string2,string3,string4,string5,string6,string7,string8,string9,string10,string11,string12,string13,string14,string15);
	        //format(stringuri, sizeof(stringuri), "%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s",string1,string2,string3,string4,string5,string6,string7,string8,string9,string10,string11,string12,string13,string14,string15);
	        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1338, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Command List", stringuri, "Ok","");
        }
        return 1;
    }

Have you returned 0 at the end of onplayercommandtext, in all your scripts ?

Actually that is not going to work... You forgot \n (Not about your problem but I've noticed it xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigg
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you returned 0 at the end of onplayercommandtext, in all your scripts ?
I returned with 1;