Help! hosting on my own?

I have a deluxe account with justhost.com and was wondering if and how to host my server through my url.
Please help, i am currently hosting through forwarded ports, but wanted the server up 24-7.
Thanks!

You will need to buy a VPS or SAMP Server hosting.

For a nice SAMP hosting website, I would suggest - www.volt-host.net or www.serverffs.com

you can host a server on ur own but it wont show in the hosted tab so id suggest save a few bucks and buy a good quality host. I would definitely suggest www.gta-multi.com - has the best Control panel around

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackT
Посмотреть сообщение
you can host a server on ur own but it wont show in the hosted tab so id suggest save a few bucks and buy a good quality host. I would definitely suggest www.gta-multi.com - has the best Control panel around
i know it wont come up on the hosted tab. i just want it to be up 24-7. so i would like a better answer about how to host, not what you suggest.

Simply keep the fucking computer on 24/7 and prepare to pay a very big bill of Internet and electric consumal. Oh, by the way, with that bill money, you could buy a server.

And no, you can't host a SA-MP server in a webhost, it's irrevelant, stupid and impossible.

You need proper Equipment, Server PC's/Operating systems which will cost you like $1,000 not including your electricity and shit, Just pay $10 and get a host.

they provide professional services and you expperience better quality of sync and stuff with respect to ur own host

Here's a free one: http://trueserve.info/
It's free for 30 slots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackT
Посмотреть сообщение
I would definitely suggest www.gta-multi.com - has the best Control panel around
I would have to disagree on that statement as other hosts panels are just as good (ie: Volt-Host, ServerFFS's Control Panel & Server Host's using TCAdmin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
you can't host a SA-MP server in a webhost, it's irrevelant, stupid and impossible.
and its breaking the host's terms of service plus its specially impossable to do without SSH Access ( not jailed )

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Roleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
and its breaking the host's terms of service plus its specially impossable to do without SSH Access ( not jailed )
California Roleplay Is correct 100%