[FilterScript] pVehicle -> Advanced private vehicle system, alternate between Y_INI and MYSQL (Current version: V1.3)

pVehicle 1.4

Gamer's Private Vehicle System

pVehicle is an unique private vehicle system that allows users to create multiple private vehicles, it can be used with Y_Ini OR MySQL

About:
In 2010 i've made an private vehicle system called "Gamer's Private Vehicle System",
it was a pretty good script, but unfortunately it supported only up to 1 car per player.

I've been inactive at the SA-MP forums now for arround 6 months, and i decided to comeback
with a private vehicle system! And the result is amazing!.

Details:
Limited/public modes:
Allow every player to create/manage there own private vehicles*
Allow admins/vips only who got permision from RCON Admin to create/manage there own private vehicles*

*Remember, you can always lend/return your vehicles to any other player!

Creative methods:
If you create a vehicle, you will also have two different modes:
-Spawn- - Just spawn the vehicles near the player
-Transport- - The vehicle will be ejected out of a plane and will land with a parachute near the player

The way the vehicles are spawning and transported can be controlled separately

Customisation/Other features:
-park your vehicle anywhere you like, it will respawn there if you saved its position
-Change the colors per vehicle ingame
-Customize the vehicle's license plate
-Lend your vehicle to other players
-Mark one of your vehicles for transport and you can transport it by air anywhere you like!
-Basic stunt requirements (Nitro,Flip,Repair)
-NEW! Vehicle tune system (vehicle skins, bumperkits, will also be saved!)
-NEW! Vehicle engine system

Commands:
Код:
/pvehicle			Manage your private vehicles (outside vehicle: all vehicles, inside vehicle:per vehicle!)
/addpvehicle [playerid]		[RCON COMMAND] Allow that player to manage personal vehicles (only if PVEHICLE_FOR_EVERYONE is defined false)
/delpvehicle [playerid]		[RCON COMMAND] Disable managing personal vehicles for player and removes all his/her vehicles
Changelog:
Код:
1.1:
*Fileprocessing has been re-done, everything is working with Y_INI now (MUCH FASTER!)
*Clientmessages has been cleaned up a bit
*Filters added (For armed vehicles, AND  there weapons separately, you can punish the player now if  they are shooting in there vehicle!) 
*A few small bugs removed, and some futher optimalisations in the code which is not really worth announcing them...

1.2:
*Vehicles will no longer re-spawn in the sky after air transport, but will respawn at there last saved positions!
*KILL_PLAYER_ON_FIRE wasnt working (Anti deathmatch), this has been fixed now.

1.3:
*Added mySQL support!
*Added a vehicle engine system
*Added a vehicle tune system
*Cleared up the dialog colors a bit
*Fixed some small bugs

1.3b:
*Commands are now processed with ZCMD
*Tiny bug fixed out of addpvehicle (if PVEHICLE_FOR_EVERYONE was set on true, it wouldnt return anything)

1.4:
*Exhaust and spoilers added to bumperkit
*MySQL system used now yourSQL library (simplified mysql and connection handlers)
*Fixed some grammar failures
Credits:
Zeex for ZMD (Fast Command Processing)
****** for sscanf2 and YSI Library (Y_INI)
G-sTyLeZzZ for his MYSQL Plugin

Garsino[12] for his house system, that gave me actually the inspiration to make this!
Hiddos for helping me testing this and finding a few bugs
****** for helping me started with Y_INI

Video:
*Please note that the version in this video is not up-to-date, the current version has a lot better dialogs, a lot more features and no funky colors anymore!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoIB12_iijw&hq=1[/ame]

Download:
Check atachement for all files, Source:http://pastebin.com/FrWRujs4

- No future plans yet

Please remove this double post

Epic Private Vehicle system, cant wait for future enhanced versions with more features.

Good job ! i like it

hm nice

Awsome vid i love the vehicle transport totally gunna try this out now

Testing this was a pain in the arse for sure!

Good job

pVehicle has been updated!

Please download the latest version for better stability, and specially MUCH BETTER SPEED!

Great Gamer! You Rock!

Possible bug: Sometimes you will see the cars floating in the air if your not in them... like i was on some roof and i could see my vehicle floating in the air where the andromada dropped it off only when you get within a certain distance it drops to the floor again

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneystinson
Посмотреть сообщение
Possible bug: Sometimes you will see the cars floating in the air if your not in them... like i was on some roof and i could see my vehicle floating in the air where the andromada dropped it off only when you get within a certain distance it drops to the floor again
Well once you have spawned a vehicle using the andromada, you should just save it where you want it to respawn (park it).
Also this problem does not happen if you have set a higher draw distance.

Thanks for reporting anyhow, il keep it in mind (maybe i create an auto-save on it)

My draw distance was set on max also had 2 other people in the server with me who also had max draw distance set and could see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneystinson
Посмотреть сообщение
My draw distance was set on max also had 2 other people in the server with me who also had max draw distance set and could see it
-Edited-

Thanks for your bug report, the bugs should be fixed by now! (V1.2)

Nice script

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTorran
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice script
thanks

If you guys can find any more bugs, please report !
However, i didnt found any yet !

Is anyone interested in a SQL version of this ? please let me know, then il add SQL support in the future version.

Nice work aawweessoomme kkeeeepp iitt uupp

UPDATED!

It has now MySQL support, and several other awesome features!

This would be even better for RP if there was like a CP or something to buy vehicles xD

still awsome though

Wow, been waiting for the Mysql support.

Keep it up!