Run like CJ

Hi guys, i want that one team run like and other team for default.
But i don't know how to do it :l.

Can you write me the code?

P.D: Sorry for my bad english im from spain >.< xD

put this on gamemode or if your using a filterscript

Код:
UsePlayerPedAnims();

But, that's for that all teams/skins run like CJ, i want that JUST one team run like CJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepot
Посмотреть сообщение
But, that's for that all teams/skins run like CJ, i want that JUST one team run like CJ
hum i got a idea post ur onplayerspawn code

Well
"UsePlayerPedAnims();"
Only works under GameModeInit, so i don't think its possible to do it for only 1 team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlExAlExAlEx
Посмотреть сообщение
Well
"UsePlayerPedAnims();"
Only works under GameModeInit, so i don't think its possible to do it for only 1 team.
it is if he has random spawns because on each random spawn make it reset the ped so you can put it only on the 1team spawn i just need 2 see his onplayerspawn

i can do that with a animation but when i have not pressed space still running :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadzx
Посмотреть сообщение
it is if he has random spawns because on each random spawn make it reset the ped so you can put it only on the 1team spawn i just need 2 see his onplayerspawn
Could you please post an example?, im interested because i never thought that was possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy1
Посмотреть сообщение
Could you please post an example?, im interested because i never thought that was possible.
your not the only 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadzx
Посмотреть сообщение
your not the only 1
Whats that supposed to mean? My question was directed at you, you said it was possible