well is this possible?add a mod in the server

hmm is it possible to istall a mod on your samp server? so who ever joins is sees it? for example a skin.. a vihicle .. you know..

Nope. lol.

why not?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=117973

Because it is not possible. The server just provides a game and script data transmission platform, not a resource host that distributes all mods to all players.

Incorrect my freind, take a look at Gamerx's img file, Heh we even made some mods like we puted Sakina in our server, anyway Yes it is possible the img file is bit like GTA3.IMG so there goes your answer

oh and others will have to download your IMG file so they can see what there using aka playing...

search Gamerx's img file and when its download you will see some wierd skin mods....

Heck were even having our own LC mod in our server LC/SA

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer101
Посмотреть сообщение
Incorrect my freind, take a look at Gamerx's img file, Heh we even made some mods like we puted Sakina in our server, anyway Yes it is possible the img file is bit like GTA3.IMG so there goes your answer

oh and others will have to download your IMG file so they can see what there using aka playing...

search Gamerx's img file and when its download you will see some wierd skin mods....

Heck were even having our own LC mod in our server LC/SA
He asked for something so "whoever joins" sees the mod, and this is not possible. But you are right, people who are willed to download the img file first from an external server or with a special tool will be able to see the mods.

You could attempt to use the "Global Custom Skins" plugin which was linked to by somebody, although I don't know how compatible it is with 0.3c.

how about the snow mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIncredible
Посмотреть сообщение
how about the snow mod?
You can add snow particles with the latest SA-MP release, 0.3c. However, you cannot actually have mods like this:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuS_Bu5-xlQ[/ame]