Next Sa-mp

Hi!!

I read in sa-mp devolpment place and some one said no more Sa-mp after 0.3c and some one said yes what is the true?? Or did some one knows that now?? :P I hope it will be more becuse Sa-mp Its my favorite game xD

Thanks...

Maybe it comes, maybe not. Just wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamator
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe it comes, maybe not. Just wait...
Okay thanks for help and fast answer

Just after they released 0.3c it said Developement: 0.3d but thats removed now.

Heh. Reading the change log should give you a hint as to how it's coming along. It'll probably get a few more minor updates here and there for awhile. Rest is up to waiting.

Quote:

Just after they released 0.3c it said Developement: 0.3d but thats removed now.

-> SA:MP 0.3c was released with new custom objects
-> SA:MP 0.3c was re-released without new custom objects: practically an useless update
-> SA:MP 0.3d was supposedly in development
-> SA:MP 0.3c custom objects return
-> SA:MP 0.3d was no longer in progress according to the site

I remember they said they would stop after 0.2.5, now that a long time ago..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDK
Посмотреть сообщение
I remember they said they would stop after 0.2.5, now that a long time ago..
Yeah they said that a few times.

0.2.5 was never officially released, so it doesn't count.

i'd hate to see development stop this is a sick game

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi!!

I read in sa-mp devolpment place and some one said no more Sa-mp after 0.3c and some one said yes what is the true?? Or did some one knows that now?? :P I hope it will be more becuse Sa-mp Its my favorite game xD

Thanks...
There are so many threads about this issue.
If SA-MP is REALLY stopping, the Beta-testers, Developers would make a post about the issue, and put it on the main page.

I must say that SA:MP has achieved a lot over the last few years, even if they did stop development of SA:MP then I think it will still go on for a few more years.

SA:MP 0.3c has only just been released, I wouldn't be surprised (IF it is in development) SA:MP 0.3d was released next year.

Also the BETA Testers and the development team do this in their free time. They could be planning 0.3d but they might decide in a few weeks time that SA:MP has gotten as far as they want or they may want to stop development of SA:MP. So don't worry about if there isn't going to be another version or not because SA:MP is amazing already.

No. Why should be end of SA-MP? SA-MP everyday gets more and more players.

The thing with sa-mp is you have a lot of programmers and etc that always want to better the game so i mean if those current guys got tired the more than likely hand the reigns down the to someone else to develop it further. As long as there are good ideas and new ways of coding sa-mp will constantly continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dime
Посмотреть сообщение
No. Why should be end of SA-MP? SA-MP everyday gets more and more players.
I didn't say it would be the end of SA:MP if development stopped but obviously SA:MP won't keep on getting developed forever. And like I said earlier, SA:MP has achieved so much and is expanding all the time. We reccently keep breaking the most amount of people that are on SA:MP servers which is great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Crawford
Посмотреть сообщение
The thing with sa-mp is you have a lot of programmers and etc that always want to better the game so i mean if those current guys got tired the more than likely hand the reigns down the to someone else to develop it further. As long as there are good ideas and new ways of coding sa-mp will constantly continue.
I think that Kaclor is the only main developer in SA:MP and sometimes uses help from friends (assuming) but it is up to him if he releases the files to other developers to expand on SA:MP but I don't think that is likely due to if it go into the wrong hands, there would be thousands of different GTA San Andreas multiplayer mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
Посмотреть сообщение
I didn't say it would be the end of SA:MP if development stopped but obviously SA:MP won't keep on getting developed forever. And like I said earlier, SA:MP has achieved so much and is expanding all the time. We reccently keep breaking the most amount of people that are on SA:MP servers which is great!

I think that Kaclor is the only main developer in SA:MP and sometimes uses help from friends (assuming) but it is up to him if he releases the files to other developers to expand on SA:MP but I don't think that is likely due to if it go into the wrong hands, there would be thousands of different GTA San Andreas multiplayer mods.
Like if one of his friends want's to carry it on he would hand the lead dev position to him (one would think).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Crawford
Посмотреть сообщение
Like if one of his friends want's to carry it on he would hand the lead dev position to him (one would think).
One would think, but the reality is slim. It all depends on the circumstances of why he would decide to stop.

Now everyone remember, that when sa-mp forums were restored after they were hacked the "developing 0.3c" was removed for a bit. And everyone was up in arms about it.

Like i remember reading before, if this was the final release it wouldn't say Current Release 0.3c
it would say Final Release 0.3c

IMO i think it's going to continue there is still room for improvements

Lets enjoy what we already have.

Peace...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigg
Посмотреть сообщение
Lets enjoy what we already have.

Peace...
Yepp^

Look,this have been asked 4 weeks ago xD
And as i know,they'll continue developing it