Vehicle ID only drive-ablo with skin ID(s)

Hey, i was wondering, and is it possible to.. Well, i have no idea to explain this but i will try.
So, you get a vehicle ID, for example you use ID 596(police car) and if you want to enter the car with a normal skin, it says. "Sorry, only police officers can drive this kind of vehicle!" And when you wear this skin: 280(police) you wont get the message, and can enter the car without any troubles. Oh, and can i add multipe skins? Like all the normal police skins for this car, and then the sherif skins for this car, ect. Thanks alot, Davelord.

Well yeah its possible, you will need here the OnPlayerEnterVehicle function.
Check what skin the player has - for example
pawn Код:
(if GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != copskin1 || if GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != copskin2) SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You are not allowed to drive this vehicle"); RemovePlayerFromVehicle(vehicleid);
Find the cop skins you want and replace them with 'copskin1' and 'copskin2'.

Hey, this is cool, but can i use the script two times? Well, it's for my roleplaying server, and i'll also need the medic skins and cars, so, can i use this script two times and place them underneath each other? Well, my english isnt that good, but i tried to explain it as good as i could.

I hope I understood you right.. ofcourse you can use it as many times as you want, for each vehicles, with different skins.

RemovePlayerFromVehicle(vehicleid); Do i need to place the vehicle id in the "(vehicleid)"? Sorry if i sound dumb but, i saw alot of different scripts with it..