Server Developer

Grim_ advice taken. Check the signature.

If you have been "scripting" that long, you wouldn't still be calling it "scripting".

Also, you are only allowed to put these types of advertisements in your signature.

I call it scripting for the children. I usually call it programming, as I'm mostly working on C++.
Anyways, thanks for the info.

Oh, god, please don't tell me that these "hardcore bad-ass" scripters are bitching about the word "scripting" and telling people that it's actually "programming."

I hope you're not talking about me. I don't bitch about words -,-

it's not programming if you're not creating a program, it's scripting when you're creating scripts for a program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledge
View Post
Oh, god, please don't tell me that these "hardcore bad-ass" scripters are bitching about the word "scripting" and telling people that it's actually "programming."
You seriously need to go suck on a pacifier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
View Post
You seriously need to go suck on a pacifier.
Will do, after all, you are a hardcore bad-ass scr-programmer.

Assuming I do not think anymore of my programming skills than anyone else's, I do not see where you are coming up with that logic. Unless, of course, you believe I am. If so, thanks!

I prefer you grow up, and stop acting like a child. The maturity level of the people who troll on the SA:MP Forums now days is pathetic. Yet, what else could you expect from trolls?

I would like for you to find one text example from me saying I am a "bad-ass" programmer or have any greater knowledge in any languages than anyone else. Unless you do, your argument is completely invalid, thus making you look as stupid as you are.

P.S.:

Lol ^^

The actual correct, term would be programming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
View Post
The actual correct, term would be programming.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scripting_language

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_programming