New Help

help me please with this command
/ Hallow - a home for the saints. Priest to get 10k + in the first payday. [To be a countdown of 48 hours every house and 12 hours to use the command on another house]

what what are you trying to say?

Indeed explain more

I want this to serve one house could use 24 hours after last use and the priest who ministers to receive $ 10,000

I still dont understand you. Are you using a translator? if yes, what country are you from?

I guess he wanna make a Payday stuff on this "saints" team or something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha500delta
Посмотреть сообщение
I still dont understand you. Are you using a translator? if yes, what country are you from?
do not use Romanian translator and speak English but often by some a month so not much I can handle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmitska
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess he wanna make a Payday stuff on this "saints" team or something...
if you understand:
[RO]: Vreau cu aceasta comanda sa slujesca preotul casa si sa se folosesca din 24 in 24 de ore si cand slujeste preotul sa primeasca 10k

pawn Код:
SetTimer ( " PayDay " , 4320000 , true ) ; // 12 hours = 43 200 000 milliseconds

forward PayDay ( playerid ) ;
public PayDay ( playerid )
{
     GivePlayerCash ( playerid , 10000 ) ;
     GameTextForPlayer ( " ~r~ YOU GOT YOUR PAYDAY ARE YOU ~g~HAPPY NOW :~w~D? " , 6000 , 4 ) ;
     return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
SetTimer ( " PayDay " , 4320000 , true ) ; // 12 hours = 43 200 000 milliseconds

forward PayDay ( playerid ) ;
public PayDay ( playerid )
{
     GivePlayerCash ( playerid , 10000 ) ;
     GameTextForPlayer ( " ~r~ YOU GOT YOUR PAYDAY ARE YOU ~g~HAPPY NOW :~w~D? " , 6000 , 4 ) ;
     return 1;
}
I need command /hollow can serve to her house and give me 10k