Registersystem Problem - Server crashes

Hey,

I've got a little problem. I got the following script:

Код:
new pname[24], file[36];
format(file, sizeof(file), "Users/%s.ini", GetPlayerName(playerid, pname, sizeof(pname)));
print("before");
dini_Create(file);
print("after");
dini_Set(file, "Passwort", inputtext);
This is what will happen if they respond to the register dialog (OnDialogResponse)

The server crashes and the server-log's last message is "before". So there is something wrong with the dini_Create(file);

What I've already done:

- include insert
- dini insert to the script on top
- Server is on my PC - No CHMOD needed
- Users folder is created in scriptfiles

Try this:
pawn Код:
new file[128], pname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
GetPlayerName(playerid, pname, sizeof(pname));
format(file, sizeof(file), "Users/%s.ini", pname);
dini_Create(file);
dini_Set(file, "Password", inputtext);

It's because you're using GetPlayerName in the function, it doesn't return anything, but it stores it in a variable. So instead you should just use GetPlayerName before using format, and then put the variable containing the stored name in the format function.

Edit: Too late.

It's solved thanks. Another question: Why does this not work

Код:
static VehicleList[212][] =
{
{"Landstalker"},{"Bravura"},{"Buffalo"},{"Linerunner"},{"Perrenial"},{"Sentinel"},{"Dumper"},{"Firetruck"},{"Trashmaster"},{"Stretch"},{"Manana"},{"Infernus"},{"Voodoo"},{"Pony"},{"Mule"},{"Cheetah"},{"Ambulance"},{"Leviathan"},{"Moonbeam"},{"Esperanto"},{"Taxi"},{"Washington"},{"Bobcat"},{"Mr Whoopee"},{"BF Injection"},{"Hunter"},{"Premier"},{"Enforcer"},{"Securicar"},{"Banshee"},{"Predator"},{"Bus"},{"Rhino"},{"Barracks"},{"Hotknife"},{"Trailer 1"},{"Previon"},{"Coach"},
{"Cabbie"},{"Stallion"},{"Rumpo"},{"RC Bandit"},{"Romero"},{"Packer"},{"Monster"},{"Admiral"},{"Squalo"},{"Seasparrow"},{"Pizzaboy"},{"Tram"},{"Trailer 2"},{"Turismo"},{"Speeder"},{"Reefer"},{"Tropic"},{"Flatbed"},{"Yankee"},{"Caddy"},{"Solair"},{"Berkley's RC Van"},{"Skimmer"},{"PCJ-600"},{"Faggio"},{"Freeway"},{"RC Baron"},{"RC Raider"},{"Glendale"},{"Oceanic"},{"Sanchez"},{"Sparrow"},{"Patriot"},{"Quad"},{"Coastguard"},{"Dinghy"},{"Hermes"},{"Sabre"},{"Rustler"},{"ZR-350"},
{"Walton"},{"Regina"},{"Comet"},{"BMX"},{"Burrito"},{"Camper"},{"Marquis"},{"Baggage"},{"Dozer"},{"Maverick"},{"News Chopper"},{"Rancher"},{"FBI Rancher"},{"Virgo"},{"Greenwood"},{"Jetmax"},{"Hotring"},{"Sandking"},{"Blista Compact"},{"Police Maverick"},{"Boxville"},{"Benson"},{"Mesa"},{"RC Goblin"},{"Hotring Racer A"},{"Hotring Racer B"},{"Bloodring Banger"},{"Rancher"},{"Super GT"},{"Elegant"},{"Journey"},{"Bike"},{"Mountain Bike"},{"Beagle"},{"Cropdust"},{"Stunt"},{"Tanker"},
{"Roadtrain"},{"Nebula"},{"Majestic"},{"Buccaneer"},{"Shamal"},{"Hydra"},{"FCR-900"},{"NRG-500"},{"HPV1000"},{"Cement Truck"},{"Tow Truck"},{"Fortune"},{"Cadrona"},{"FBI Truck"},{"Willard"},{"Forklift"},{"Tractor"},{"Combine"},{"Feltzer"},{"Remington"},{"Slamvan"},{"Blade"},{"Freight"},{"Streak"},{"Vortex"},{"Vincent"},{"Bullet"},{"Clover"},{"Sadler"},{"Firetruck LA"},{"Hustler"},{"Intruder"},{"Primo"},{"Cargobob"},{"Tampa"},{"Sunrise"},{"Merit"},{"Utility"},{"Nevada"},{"Yosemite"},
{"Windsor"},{"Monster A"},{"Monster B"},{"Uranus"},{"Jester"},{"Sultan"},{"Stratum"},{"Elegy"},{"Raindance"},{"RC Tiger"},{"Flash"},{"Tahoma"},{"Savanna"},{"Bandito"},{"Freight Flat"},{"Streak Carriage"},{"Kart"},{"Mower"},{"Duneride"},{"Sweeper"},{"Broadway"},{"Tornado"},{"AT-400"},{"DFT-30"},{"Huntley"},{"Stafford"},{"BF-400"},{"Newsvan"},{"Tug"},{"Trailer 3"},{"Emperor"},{"Wayfarer"},{"Euros"},{"Hotdog"},{"Club"},{"Freight Carriage"},{"Trailer 3"},{"Andromada"},{"Dodo"},{"RC Cam"},
{"Launch"},{"Police Car (LSPD)"},{"Police Car (SFPD)"},{"Police Car (LVPD)"},{"Police Ranger"},{"Picador"},{"S.W.A.T. Van"},{"Alpha"},{"Phoenix"},{"Glendale"},{"Sadler"},{"Luggage Trailer A"},{"Luggage Trailer B"},{"Stair Trailer"},{"Boxville"},{"Farm Plow"},{"Utility Trailer"}
};
Код:
public OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid, vehicleid, ispassenger)
{
new str[256];
format(str, sizeof(str), "Auto: %s.", VehicleList[(GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) - 400)]);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, str);
return 1;
}

What does it say? It looks fine to me. Also why is your string length so large? Surely it's too big, especially since the maximum output of the SA-MP chat is 128 characters

I only tryed to check if it works so I didn't really care about the string lenth.
It says nothing and it does nothing ingame - that's the problem.

pawn Код:
new VehicleList[212][] =
{
{"Landstalker"},{"Bravura"},{"Buffalo"},{"Linerunner"},{"Perrenial"},{"Sentinel"},{"Dumper"},{"Firetruck"},{"Trashmaster"},{"Stretch"},{"Manana"},{"Infernus"},{"Voodoo"},{"Pony"},{"Mule"},{"Cheetah"},{"Ambulance"},{"Leviathan"},{"Moonbeam"},{"Esperanto"},{"Taxi"},{"Washington"},{"Bobcat"},{"Mr Whoopee"},{"BF Injection"},{"Hunter"},{"Premier"},{"Enforcer"},{"Securicar"},{"Banshee"},{"Predator"},{"Bus"},{"Rhino"},{"Barracks"},{"Hotknife"},{"Trailer 1"},{"Previon"},{"Coach"},
{"Cabbie"},{"Stallion"},{"Rumpo"},{"RC Bandit"},{"Romero"},{"Packer"},{"Monster"},{"Admiral"},{"Squalo"},{"Seasparrow"},{"Pizzaboy"},{"Tram"},{"Trailer 2"},{"Turismo"},{"Speeder"},{"Reefer"},{"Tropic"},{"Flatbed"},{"Yankee"},{"Caddy"},{"Solair"},{"Berkley's RC Van"},{"Skimmer"},{"PCJ-600"},{"Faggio"},{"Freeway"},{"RC Baron"},{"RC Raider"},{"Glendale"},{"Oceanic"},{"Sanchez"},{"Sparrow"},{"Patriot"},{"Quad"},{"Coastguard"},{"Dinghy"},{"Hermes"},{"Sabre"},{"Rustler"},{"ZR-350"},
{"Walton"},{"Regina"},{"Comet"},{"BMX"},{"Burrito"},{"Camper"},{"Marquis"},{"Baggage"},{"Dozer"},{"Maverick"},{"News Chopper"},{"Rancher"},{"FBI Rancher"},{"Virgo"},{"Greenwood"},{"Jetmax"},{"Hotring"},{"Sandking"},{"Blista Compact"},{"Police Maverick"},{"Boxville"},{"Benson"},{"Mesa"},{"RC Goblin"},{"Hotring Racer A"},{"Hotring Racer B"},{"Bloodring Banger"},{"Rancher"},{"Super GT"},{"Elegant"},{"Journey"},{"Bike"},{"Mountain Bike"},{"Beagle"},{"Cropdust"},{"Stunt"},{"Tanker"},
{"Roadtrain"},{"Nebula"},{"Majestic"},{"Buccaneer"},{"Shamal"},{"Hydra"},{"FCR-900"},{"NRG-500"},{"HPV1000"},{"Cement Truck"},{"Tow Truck"},{"Fortune"},{"Cadrona"},{"FBI Truck"},{"Willard"},{"Forklift"},{"Tractor"},{"Combine"},{"Feltzer"},{"Remington"},{"Slamvan"},{"Blade"},{"Freight"},{"Streak"},{"Vortex"},{"Vincent"},{"Bullet"},{"Clover"},{"Sadler"},{"Firetruck LA"},{"Hustler"},{"Intruder"},{"Primo"},{"Cargobob"},{"Tampa"},{"Sunrise"},{"Merit"},{"Utility"},{"Nevada"},{"Yosemite"},
{"Windsor"},{"Monster A"},{"Monster B"},{"Uranus"},{"Jester"},{"Sultan"},{"Stratum"},{"Elegy"},{"Raindance"},{"RC Tiger"},{"Flash"},{"Tahoma"},{"Savanna"},{"Bandito"},{"Freight Flat"},{"Streak Carriage"},{"Kart"},{"Mower"},{"Duneride"},{"Sweeper"},{"Broadway"},{"Tornado"},{"AT-400"},{"DFT-30"},{"Huntley"},{"Stafford"},{"BF-400"},{"Newsvan"},{"Tug"},{"Trailer 3"},{"Emperor"},{"Wayfarer"},{"Euros"},{"Hotdog"},{"Club"},{"Freight Carriage"},{"Trailer 3"},{"Andromada"},{"Dodo"},{"RC Cam"},
{"Launch"},{"Police Car (LSPD)"},{"Police Car (SFPD)"},{"Police Car (LVPD)"},{"Police Ranger"},{"Picador"},{"S.W.A.T. Van"},{"Alpha"},{"Phoenix"},{"Glendale"},{"Sadler"},{"Luggage Trailer A"},{"Luggage Trailer B"},{"Stair Trailer"},{"Boxville"},{"Farm Plow"},{"Utility Trailer"}
};
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid, vehicleid, ispassenger)
{
    new str[128];
    format(str, sizeof(str), "Auto: %s.", VehicleList[(GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) - 400)]);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xAA3333AA, str);
    return 1;
}

I defined the color on top of the script so it should work, shouldn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiS
Посмотреть сообщение
I only tryed to check if it works so I didn't really care about the string lenth.
It says nothing and it does nothing ingame - that's the problem.
You know that it's called when entering a vehicle? As in when you press G or F to enter the vehicle? So if you're using PutPlayerInVehicle or something, it's not going to get called.

Also at the poster above, that won't help, subtracting 400 off of the vehicleid will not get an accurate ID of the model at all. Plus you're missing a bracket.

Well as I see, this script isn't pretty good so how would you realice this?