SA-MP 0.3.7 in development

Honestly, I do not understand a bit of the essence of changing the font size in the chat, if there is a client command "/pagesize", that in general, this adjust you want the size a chat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
I really love the update so far but I'm really just waiting to see what "... and much more. Coming soon." is.
+1... Thats it, i hope we have some more scripting functions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
View Post
Nice!

Please add some shits from YSF to this version like GetVehicleColor, GetObjectModel, GetPlayerAttachedObject, TextDrawSetPos, TextDrawGet* etc etc etc etc.

Almost just copy & paste :P

Please, add this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
Посмотреть сообщение
Per-player
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
View Post
10/10
Yeah, always wanted that "no collision" thing! D

Awesome, can\'t wait!

Dayum! Its effin' awesome!

Really awesome! Thanks for the info!

Its amazing how there are 18 pages already, when this thread was only posted a few hours ago. Anyways: - I really love the new screen features(-such as fontsize changing, and fixed scoreboard size to match resolutions).

Any chance for some functions like these?
pawn Код:
IsPlayerTyping(playerid);
pawn Код:
SetPlayerTypeEffect(playerid, typeffect);
pawn Код:
TYPE_EFFECT_NORMAL
TYPE_EFFECT_UNDERLINE
TYPE_EFFECT_BOLD
TYPE_EFFECT_ITALIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
Посмотреть сообщение
That won't work for what I want. Because when you use it players can't move the camera at will and you need to reset the camera. For example if I wanted to make a breathing system for a sniper it wouldn't work because the player can't move his camera as well and the camera has to be reset, the scope Z position will be reset and the zoom too.

I think it's a good update but..... http://forum.ugpserver.de/index.php?...7415#msg127415

its Perfect *.*

Maybe adding like a little sign like the hour when player is AFK but for when player is typing.

really excited here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arastair
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it's a good update but..... http://forum.ugpserver.de/index.php?...7415#msg127415
Haters will always hate. i don't see anything bad in SAMP 0.3.7!
If they don't like new updates we don't force them to use this client. Its people choice if they stay on 0.3z or move on 0.3.7

I love the enterable building. What I look forward to mostly are the 240 new objects OMG YASS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno211
Посмотреть сообщение
Where security patches? The objects themselves and can you add you to think about how to detect cheats already in your code rather than forcing us to write Anticheat further aggravating memory capacity.

BAD UPDATE!
Because cheaters are always developing new tools, it's easier for the user to do it rather SAMP Dev because they update like 1 a year.

Security patch such as the cookies have been introduced.

I had a orgasm.

Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Bobby..
Посмотреть сообщение
I had a orgasm.
lol.

Not bad, however I would love to see the possibility to develop scripts "client sided".