SA-MP 0.3z RC5

Did someone else notice that in grandlarc 0.3z RC 4 gamemode npc that connect to server doesn’t show them on TAB list or in samp launcher but their are actually in-game and doing their previously recorded path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Bullets travel in a straight line, there are no ballistics so this does pretty much allow mapping the "bullet" path. (note: there are no bullets, the engine works by "hitscan" so hits happen instantly.)
I got an idea, to make a harpoon, so you can be on some building roof, shoot to next building and you can lean over ^^

Quote:

native Float:GetPlayerCameraAspectRatio(playerid);
native Float:GetPlayerCameraZoom(playerid);

Great! Another thing that would help developers immensely would be the ability to detect a players resolution. This would allow us to create Textdraws that looked great from every single resolution instead of trying a "one size fits all" ideology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KY
Посмотреть сообщение
Great! Another thing that would help developers immensely would be the ability to detect a players resolution. This would allow us to create Textdraws that looked great from every single resolution instead of trying a "one size fits all" ideology.
The aspect ratio info can be used for that, resolution isn't needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
The aspect ratio info can be used for that, resolution isn't needed.
I hadn't even tested the function - that's awesome. Thanks!

Fix the bug when player connected he see the sky and some trees next to Los Santos.
If I have request class i want show him quickly, you need make timers and bollshit to show request class when player connect!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
It would be handy, but it's scriptable.
And if you use the streamer plugin (which is updated for 0.3z) there is a function to get a model from an object.
I know It's scriptable. But I don't want to use 999 variables or arrays for that. As a side note I don't use a streamer for all of my mapping so It would be good if it was a native function.

Meanwhile, network speed really increased, It's more than it was 3 years ago, why not increase the object limit aswell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefff
Посмотреть сообщение
You better add SetPlayerGravity, CreatePlayerExplosion and checkpoint colors
You can use something alternative like YSF and this include for that.

I don't want another plugin for only one function (plugin is old) and that huge include for explosion

Thanks Kalcor for SA-MP 0.3z RC4. Great new features!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefff
Посмотреть сообщение
You better add SetPlayerGravity, CreatePlayerExplosion and checkpoint colors
You do not need to worry about YSF, I have updated it every time for both windows & linux since 0.3c(? or d) and works well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deagresiv
Посмотреть сообщение
Fix the bug when player connected he see the sky and some trees next to Los Santos.
If I have request class i want show him quickly, you need make timers and bollshit to show request class when player connect!!
That is normal, that's the initiated screen position when the client itself is connecting to a server.

RC4 seems cool, i might test it out later. Great job Kalcor as always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littl3j0hNy
Посмотреть сообщение
yea thats true
I've been waiting so long for cp colors and i hope it will be added in 0.3z
SA-MP 0.3z should not be a feature update. Its a security update

Good work Kalcor! And thanks for listening to everyone's opinion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
- Added legacy mode for shot firing (shotcompmode 2 server.cfg setting) which uses only the camera for aiming and allows joypad auto-aiming
At least! Thanks for making this possible.

Seven-year-old SAMP but such a basic function is missing.
Код:
GetVehicleColor (vehicleid, &color1, &color2)

Good on you for the last vector function. Will help prevent hacking in the future (someone will make a check to prevent autoaim)

Very nice updates!

Allthough I don't see the point of getting information regarding zoom and whatnot if you can't set or edit it. (Just like the GetVehicleRotationQuat thingy, get but no set)

for camera you should make a way to zoom up the players camera just a suggestion that maybe kalcor don't gonna give a flying fuck