[Tutorial] Login and Register System - Dialogs - Using Y_INI

^^

Use Whirlpool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mls1500
Посмотреть сообщение
How do I do the password with INI_WriteString?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romel
Посмотреть сообщение
^^

Use Whirlpool.
Yes, you should set the password as a string.
@Romel, he doesn't mean how to hash a password, but what he has to use for writing the password to the file.

anyone help me? i posted my errors on page 35

Why this work 3c but not 3e?
I updated all things,it create .ini file but doesnt write my stuff here :/

Great Job Kush

It doesnt save my deaths and my money. it only saves my password

As an example, if I'd enter the server with an admin's username, then leave. Then the server would save my stats (money 0, score 0) as I haven't logged in and the admin's account will basically get reseted?

Very useful!
+rep

Just a note:

If it doesn't write anything in your .ini file and it ony creates the .ini file, run your server.exe as an Admin, it'll work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtakillerIV
Посмотреть сообщение
Just a note:

If it doesn't write anything in your .ini file and it ony creates the .ini file, run your server.exe as an Admin, it'll work.
Yea that helped me alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtakillerIV
Посмотреть сообщение
Just a note:

Yea that helped me alot.

How come every new player has to relog to see stats and sees the "Great your Y_ini system works fine!" How do i remove this ?
Sorry I'm a beginner at scripting .

Sorry, Not working.

Line : 2607
Код:
        INI_ParseFile(UserPath(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);

Can somebody help me? Whenever I include YSI \ y_ini to something it will crash my server. No matter if I use it or not. What is going on? Either my server will close after I open either it will freeze Please help! No compilation error, just crash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Cruise
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry, Not working.

Line : 2607
Код:
        INI_ParseFile(UserPath(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);
Same,

Can someone help with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashyy
View Post
How come every new player has to relog to see stats and sees the "Great your Y_ini system works fine!" How do i remove this ?
Sorry I'm a beginner at scripting .
CTRL F.
Typ: Great your Y_ini system works fine!
You will see a selected sentence, replace that sentence with you own message.

Hi, I've a question.

Since I didn't know anything about Y_Ini I was thinking where do I have to place step 5, 6,7 and 8 about these enums and stocks?

I have it in my server but... How do I make my self Admin . Every time I have to login using /rcon login blablabla

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnkz
View Post
dont save skin , score :S
The exact same thing for me.

Thank you