[Plugin] YSF - kurta999's version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romz
Посмотреть сообщение
it seems that the author abandoned the development of this plugin.
It's not abandobed yet, i'll update it sometime when in work I'll have free time. I don't have a working dev pc at home with internet, it's not so easy to update it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not abandobed yet, i'll update it sometime when in work I'll have free time. I don't have a working dev pc at home with internet, it's not so easy to update it
That's good, I thought you abandoned the development.

Offtop: Do you plan to develop a transport streamer so that it is integrated with the main one?

Since I added YSF to includes. My chat is being duplicated. Usually it is rewritten to the stuff you see, but it also has a [chat] duplicate now as well.
The server is also printing out all print & printfs to the server too, which needs to not happen.

How do i fix these two issues?

The chat issue begins as soon as YSF.so is added to the server.cfg - and does so wether YSF.inc is included in mode or not. My OnPlayerChat does return 0 so it can do some text manipulation. The position of YSF in the plugin line doesn't matter, and it causes the error just being in the load up, wherever it is.
I use latest 0.3.7 release, NOT 0.3.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redirect Left
Посмотреть сообщение
Since I added YSF to includes. My chat is being duplicated. Usually it is rewritten to the stuff you see, but it also has a [chat] duplicate now as well.
The server is also printing out all print & printfs to the server too, which needs to not happen.

How do i fix these two issues?

The chat issue begins as soon as YSF.so is added to the server.cfg - and does so wether YSF.inc is included in mode or not. My OnPlayerChat does return 0 so it can do some text manipulation. The position of YSF in the plugin line doesn't matter, and it causes the error just being in the load up, wherever it is.
I use latest 0.3.7 release, NOT 0.3.8
Use 0.3.7 R1

Won't that hurt the server? I'd have thought an update would have fixed something important in SA:MP
Will this be updated to R2, or am i wasting my time even thinking of using this if I want to keep my server updated with modern SA:MP versions as they're released?

I can't find the R1 file on http://files.sa-mp.com/?C=M;O=D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redirect Left
Посмотреть сообщение
Won't that hurt the server? I'd have thought an update would have fixed something important in SA:MP
Will this be updated to R2, or am i wasting my time even thinking of using this if I want to keep my server updated with modern SA:MP versions as they're released?

I can't find the R1 file on http://files.sa-mp.com/?C=M;O=D
I'm "little bit" confused about version numeration. I mean version before R2-2-1 - R2-1-1.

P.S. All memory hack plugins should be optional on your server.

I was recommended to use YSF as it has extra functions to help detect some form of cheats. Which is why I am trying to get it working to see if I can do any of that.

good job

OMG it's possible to build this plugin for linux UNDER windows 7? (It's possible with w10 with linux subsystem but that's different story)

Or online ?

Now I only have PC at work, I can't compile this for linux right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
OMG it's possible to build this plugin for linux UNDER windows 7? (It's possible with w10 with linux subsystem but that's different story)

Or online ?

Now I only have PC at work, I can't compile this for linux right now.
Maybe use VPS ?

There are cross platform compilers available for Windows though.

Please help me,
I use TogglePlayerControllable (playerid, 0);

How to not show Widescreen = 1:

That's not possible.

when will it update to 0.3.8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorGuigo
Посмотреть сообщение
when will it update to 0.3.8?
When 0.3.8 is released.

it's ok: ?
Quote:

#include <YSF>
#include <a_samp>

#undef MAX_PLAYERS
#define MAX_PLAYERS 150 //Max slots
#define FIXES_EnableAll
#define FIXES_EnableDeprecated
#include <fixes>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <a_zones>
#include <a_mysql>
#include <streamer>
#include <Pawn.CMD>
#include <foreach>
#include <fly>
#include <md5>
#include <firewerkz>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorono
Посмотреть сообщение
hello Guys, please can you explain for me what does this Words mean please
Код:
[2017 | 17:18:00] ARRAY_ConsoleCommands: 8196920
i have this problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belengher
Посмотреть сообщение
it's ok: ?
a_samp goes on top.

The plugin was moved to https://github.com/IllidanS4/YSF
kurta999, did you left us forever?

Is it possible to change server version shown in samp.exe ?