French part of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vukilore
View Post
it was nothing to do with ISIS and shits, dutch section was removed too.
That depends if they're still talking about it, that way the particular language section should be removed due to it's nuisance and spamming.

Tout a fait Vuki

Videz le cache et les cookies !

Non ! Les cookies tu me les donnes !
J'aime bien les cookies !

I actually think the French have more active on here, than the English speakers...

I _REALLY_ don't think this was a wise idea.

En mкme pas 48h
Check !

C'est quand il veulent pour la redirection ? Je doute qu'il le fasse car les allemands avaient une redirection а l'йpoque et lа plus rien.

Ouais car le forum allemand est fermй lui, pour зa qu'ils ont jartй la redirection

-. removed .-

Good luck with the new forums. Just saw French board is removed completely and added into the archives.

thank you

Je ne reзois pas le mail de confirmation...

Y'a pas a ce que sache.

C'est vraiment dommage.. зa en aidait plus d'un, зa leur coыtait quoi ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard47
View Post
Je ne reзois pas le mail de confirmation...
Je regarde sa
Mail renvoyer regarde dans ta boite spam

Impossible de me connecter au forum, la page se raffraichit quand j'entre mon mot de passe & mon username mais rien ne s'affiche, je suis ni connectй et j'ai aucune erreur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouServ
View Post
Impossible de me connecter au forum, la page se raffraichit quand j'entre mon mot de passe & mon username mais rien ne s'affiche, je suis ni connectй et j'ai aucune erreur.
Te te connectes bien via ce lien ? http://forum.sa-mp-fr.com/index.php?...d3a234d2f2cfef

Supprime tes cookies si cela ne marche pas via ce lien, et retente.

good merci

N'importe quoi

OK I have to ask you guys. You now have your place and I'm glad for you, but is there an official reason yet for taking down your board? I want to prevent the romanian board from having the same fate, so the more I know, the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
OK I have to ask you guys. You now have your place and I'm glad for you, but is there an official reason yet for taking down your board? I want to prevent the romanian board from having the same fate, so the more I know, the better.
The French board wasn't the only one to be taken down by the way.