SA-MP 0.3x RC (now released)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
I considered writing a plugin to do that - you just need the .col objects on the server. In fact you don't even really need them, just the radii of the collision spheres sorted by object. That's not even that much data - 18,000 floats is just over 70kb!
If this can fix the object crashes I would very thankful

Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
I considered writing a plugin to do that - you just need the .col objects on the server. In fact you don't even really need them, just the radii of the collision spheres sorted by object. That's not even that much data - 18,000 floats is just over 70kb!
Well to be honest I think it has something to do with what's in the IDE files, I might take a look at this soon.

It`s nice to see RC2.In RC3 should add some new objects...

Great job. I've updated client and server files, compiled test gamemode with added command. I only get the message, SPECIAL_ACTION_CARRY doesn't work for me:
pawn Код:
if (strcmp("/action", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
{
    SetPlayerSpecialAction(playerid, SPECIAL_ACTION_CARRY);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "veikia");
    return 1;
}
what the hell is wrong?

EDIT: after I use /action, sprint and jump buttons doesn't work, so I assume it's just animation problem. Fix it as soon as possible please.

Lovely Kalcor!

SPECIAL_ACTION_CARRY and OnVehicleDeath killerid awesome!

Load pickups clientside as soon as they are within stream rate.

Great job at the vehicle/team thing! I'm sure a lot of servers can use this.

Great work Kalcor for RC2 What does the OnVehicleDeath now?

Nice work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgintasz
Посмотреть сообщение
Great job. I've updated client and server files, compiled test gamemode with added command. I only get the message, SPECIAL_ACTION_CARRY doesn't work for me:
pawn Код:
if (strcmp("/action", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
{
    SetPlayerSpecialAction(playerid, SPECIAL_ACTION_CARRY);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "veikia");
    return 1;
}
what the hell is wrong?

EDIT: after I use /action, sprint and jump buttons doesn't work, so I assume it's just animation problem. Fix it as soon as possible please.
Works fine for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
Works fine for me.
Add the "_" between your spaces.

Good job MAAAN!!!

OYE! Yuppy Yuppy oye!

"- The SA-MP nametag can now show the alt-tab/paused status of a player. Use the client command /nametagstatus to toggle this feature on/off."

GetPlayerPauseState(playerid); please, please?

Hope that 0.3x R1 will come quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
View Post
Hope that 0.3x R1 will come quick.
I dont hope so, first lets go for new features and bug fixes in those Rc Versions.

Awesome! Good work!... But I think we need some more bug fixes just.

He-he, now you've *by accident* included streamer.inc with the RC3 server package
Wished there were more RC phases and functions added, but oh well, we'll just have to wait for 0.4.
Thank you SA-MP team for this wonderful features and bug-fixes! You rock!

I didnt expected this will be the final RC release. Lets wait for more features in 0.4a
Thanks SA-MP Team!