[FilterScript] Ingame NPC maker - my first release after long time :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachide
Посмотреть сообщение
I have juste 2 plugins,I have filemanager and I MapAndreas but, since I have FileZila, I have just filemanager.

And I have question, why with filemanager I must put Filemanager.so and i can't put filemanager.dll? Beaucause wehn I put filemanager.so I have script execept when i do /knpc 0 and /knpc nothing happens, and with filemanager.dll In game, he say "Serveur Unknow command.
You speak english then?

It's because you have a linux server, i'm pretty sure. .dll plugins are for windows, .so for linux.

Yes, I speak little English , but I have knowledge ^^.
Yes, me too I thinks my server is server on linux, and my server can run juste filemanager.so so he must to be linux server.
But even if my server works on linux, the script can run, no?

Edit: otherwise I have find other filterscript for create NPC (it is less well..) but In this script he has box dialog, in my server i don't see box dialog..

If you have skype can you pass me in private message, for help me ?

Yes, the script is still in .amx/.pwn and should work. The only difference is the .so format for the plugin.

Let me know if you have trouble.

Yes, I have problиme, i haven't got solution for my problиme, when i type /knpc 0,1,2,3...43,44 etc.. and after i type /knpc nothing happen..
But I put all files in good flooder, even plugins .so
I don't understand, where is the probleme ?

Can you pass me you skype freddy ,please?

I don't use my skype often, so there' s little point. Have you added the .so plugin in your server.cfg file? Are there any crashes etc when you start the server?

Wow this is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy smyth
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't use my skype often, so there' s little point. Have you added the .so plugin in your server.cfg file? Are there any crashes etc when you start the server?
Ok,ok, yes, I have added the .so plugin in my server.cfg file.
And no there are no crashes when i start the server.

I'm not too sure. I think it's for version 0.3e too, not 0.3x, but that's not relevant. Does it work when on your local computer?

Yes, it work when i run my server in local on samp 0.3x.

Juste when i run whit my host (kitty) the script doesn't work.

Contacte ton host.

I found the solution, this script work just on server in local, so If you have an host, you can't install this filterscript.
I'm not sur but..

Doesn't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachide
Посмотреть сообщение
I found the solution, this script work just on server in local, so If you have an host, you can't install this filterscript.
I'm not sur but..
well, some hosts doesnt give samp permission to move files, that's why

Sorry, but have someone now host who can take KNPC? Quelqu'un connaоt un hфte qui pourra prendre en charge ce filterscript KNPC? je suis sur micro-host actuelement, merci/tank's.

Please help when im wrote /knpc 1 it didin't do anything

Very good! Going to test this out for sure

not for 0.3x ?? i have 0.3x.

it works on 0.3x, but you must have move permissions in whole samp server folder (most hosts don't give you this freedom), that is why i'm using VPS instead of simple samp hosting

is it possible to change max npc ? because i've got a server with max 20 slots...